"Elite" RMP Metroplolitan Ave, Ridgewood Queens

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by J. Lefty, Apr 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Cabeza

Cabeza

FWIW, there is an older provider there on Thursdays with pretty big hooters. She charges $200 for FS (in addition to the house fee of $60). I didn't take her up on the offer as she seemed in a rush and she was a bit older for my tastes (late 40s). There are younger girls here, but I'm not sure if they offer FS. This is the only lady there who has offered or even given me the impression that it was available. I also think $260 is a bit steep for the service. Others might disagree, so I post this info for all interested parties to partake.
  2. rmplover

rmplover

Cabeza - I could probably post the same information as you did. I also went there before starting posting here with basically the same experiences that you report. I had always wondered what happened to them as some of the experiences were quite good. Pricey but good. I may have to try them again.
  3. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

I will give this place another try. Will post another review soon.
  4. Cabeza

Cabeza

If I remember correctly, Elite was located by Myrtle Ave. in Glendale a few years ago. They were a mixed bag with some lookers and some not so good lookers. Typical RMP rates are (were) in effect here. I think it was $60 for HJ, 80 for topless HJ, and $100 for full nude. I had almost forgotten about this place as I had gone there last before I started posting on Utopiaguide. Heck, I can't even remember the girls that I had seen there, but I know that it was common to get a girl with some really nice hooters. Became a bit expensive as I was paying $160 for a nude HJ when there were some really nice AMPS where you could get much more from a nice looking young girl for around the same price in Queens. Unfortunately, those days are long over. Good find, and good post. You might want to give it another try on a different day (to make sure you get a different girl). Good luck.
  5. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

Elite advertises in NY Magazine and QT. Two call system leads me to a 2nd floor two girl operation above a coffee shop. $60 house fee up front. Desk girl is a tall, decent looking blonde about 25, nice long legs, decent face. Another thicker, slightly older brunette was also there. The blonde also gives me my table shower. TS was nothing to write home about, just washes my back, no washing or playing with the important areas. She leads me to a the massage room and begins the massage. I tried to make small talk but she didn't want to make small talk. Seemed to be is a bad mood. Stopped massage three times to take phone calls and mess around with the music. On the flip, I am hard at this point and asked for a hj. She wouldn't go for it. Nuthin, So I got dressed and she still had the nerve to ask me for a tip. I threw a dollar at her and left. Girls were ok looking, but service was bad.