elizabeth strollers?

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by clicker2659, Jun 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. clicker2659

clicker2659

Re: thraserp:
    yeah i hear ya.. it is the nature of the beast but she seemed at the time to take some interest in me..and actually talked to me for like 2 hours when i first met her ...u know just hangin and talkin about things her family etc....
    so i figured she was cool and then we got it on real good as prev mentioned..
    but without a cell phone there was no way to contact her afterwards. i said no doorbells on the front porch area to ring.. so only way is by phone.. and she didnt have one.. so that why i hung around and snuck in.. thought id get lucky again..
    oh well ...maybe she back on the street maybe take a drive by around there one night..
  2. thrasherp

thrasherp

clicker... sounds to me like her bf might have been in that room. Also, you might have freaked her out by just showing up out of nowhere. Most of the time I have tried phone numbers from SWs they have been changed or are no longer in service. Nature of the beast, IMHO.
  3. clicker2659

clicker2659

picked up..

a bsw about a year ago or so wintertime..around the trinity area... we went to a local motel and had a fantastic time.. cant remember her name but when we went to the motel she had very nice attitude... no bs about pricing.. maybe i think i gave her .80 for fs. and she gave bbbj and real nice took her time..
    when i droipped her off on her street where she lived she gave me her contcat nbr and i called her and she told me come on over.. rooming house she actually lived in on westminster... and we had a good time.. nice body clean and got into it pretty good.. worked up a sweat in the wintertime...
    due to the fact she had someone's cell phone she had to return it and then went to the rooming house and theres no doorbells to reach her.. unreal.. u know.. i snuck in when someone was leavig the bldg.. and got to her room she was surprised.. and opened the door slightly to ther "bedroom" and dont think she had anything on.., maybe another customer there? and she said
    " i dont wanna see u anymore" wtf...i was nice to her....
    wasted time.. u gotta remember they are in the bizness....dont try to be their "friend" never works..they in it for the $$
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2006
  4. thrasherp

thrasherp

For the most part, these areas are not too dangerous. I am a very, very white guy, and I used to go to the video stores in that part of town pretty late on Saturday nights. I'd park in the bank lot and walk to the video store. People are out, and I was never bothered, even using the bank ATM machine. What does surprise me is that there is so much activity. A few years ago, I started running into mostly attempted rip-off SWs (e.g. "I just need $10 first to buy cigarrettes"), and then one time the place was crawling with male hustlers. Ugh. After that I stuck to Newark. Maybe Elizabeth is improving, but remember, you are only a few blocks away from Elizabeth P.D. headquarters (on Grand), so be careful. Although, I have yet to hear of any decoys or prostitution busts (for SWs & their johns) in Elizabeth.
  5. geoffsri

geoffsri

That whole area is scary. But since I go mostly during the day it is not that bad. There used to be three or four rooming houses on W Jersey that the girls would take you back to, but lately nothing. Also Morris Ave and Prince had these houses. I have also seen a girl walk into the restroom with a monger at the Gas Station on the corner of Morris and Prince.
  6. iliketang

iliketang

Thanks

Thanks for the tip. I went out the other night and there were a fair amount. I realized I've only been looking in a very small area (pretty much 1&9 and streets directly on both side). Parts of Cherry are a little scary though.
  7. SoDSerpentor

SoDSerpentor No Alternative

learn, learn, someone tells me if i have whatever ammount and want to go to some place first, i tell em, NO, u do whatever u want after, till now is my own , not yours, u want to make it yours, u have to earn it, and tell em to choose to work it or leave , usually they leave, but at least i have my... in my pockets
  8. thrasherp

thrasherp

clicker: oldest sw scam in the book - "I just need $5 or $10 for [insert whatever here], and then we can go fuck." If she gets back in the car, it's only for a ride. Usually, you won't see her again. She is buying a vial with your money, which is all she wanted anyway. Sometimes they will even leave something behind in your car as proof that they will return, like a dirty old jacket or something. If a sw asks you to take her to some convenience store prior to doing biz, do NOT give her any money... just get her out of the car, fast. You were smart not to push your luck with her dealer/pimp.
  9. clicker2659

clicker2659

went...

last night.. approx 1:30 or so around trinity and magnolia.. no action at all went down broad to newark area.. saw lots of bsw...
    picked one up kind of big hair.. not that great lookin but she said she not le so she asked me to stop at store said i have to get something..she ask for 5 bucks i oblige.. maybe rubbers?? ok.. she get out and she decide to come back .. wtf? she get back in said lets go down broad st towards where u picked me up.. then she tell me pull over .. she get out go across the street where other sw are and cars parked with some guys hangin out there maybe pimps?? i wait 5 minutes she walks to other cars pullin up there...
    i took off . she no coming back to me...eff her.. she just playin games...
    bad news area too.
    will not go back unless one is by herself away form the crowd there..dangerous area too....
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2006
  10. Psychosis

Psychosis

Good one!!!
  11. geoffsri

geoffsri

Elizabeth Stroll

From 1&9 take magnolia ave keep your eyes open on both sides of the road, continue across Broad St, it becomes Prince St. turn left at the Gas station into Morris Ave, Keep looking, make right into Westfield Ave, Keep looking on Westfield and the two parellel Sts. Grand Ave, W Jersey St. and the two cross streets Cherry and Chilton. Keep driving around a couple of times and if you haven't found what you like then go back to Broad St. and head North into Newark. Broad becomes Frelinghuysen, there is always some action on Frelinghuysen, by this time you will be horny enough to pick up anything.
    But please be carefull there are alot of LE around.
  12. clicker2659

clicker2659

you crack me up man... better go to joke school.. they might teach ya somethin....
  13. stripclubz

stripclubz

I saw a ton in the Toys R Us, one even was a double stroller for twins!
  14. clicker2659

clicker2659

where are they at? havent been around the area long time. anyone happen to see any off broad st or surrounding areas? any le around that area off broad and trinity... used to be a lot couple years ago.. any help??