Emily on CL

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by nycresponder, Jan 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Bad Kelly

Can we spank you anyway? Just in case there's a next time.
  2. blondekelly

blondekelly

I had no idea she did this until today. She uses my comptuer occassionaly and must have went on UG without my knowing, I am very sorry and it will never happen again, if it does you can spank me, lol.
  3. nychelsea

nychelsea

The hot young Asian Therapists are worth researching. I've got to try this place!

Yes,

Chels
  4. nychelsea

nychelsea

The holistic medical suite sounds interesting! However, whenever I've seen Emily, she has used Blond Kelly's place way over on the East Side (E. 39th, if I remember correctly).

Enjoy,

Chels
  5. timisjim

timisjim

The holistic medical place

I have seen "Lori" a few times and this review is right on target - she's definitely less than she describes herself - she could be pretty hot if she lost about 30 lbs, but she's not bad looking. The service itself it actually pretty hot - she does know how to actually massage, but generally spends the majority of time on the sensual/erotic part and will get into it, allow all sorts of roaming and multiple pops. a good value.

BUT my question is about that holistic medical place she operates out of. While i've waited for her (and she's often late which is not great), i've seen a parade of young hot asian therapists walk in and out of there and i have to wonder if any of them are offering the kinds of services that lori is....place seems VERY legit, but one never knows....anyone have any clues on that front?
  6. nychelsea

nychelsea

I would give Emily a good review. She has a sense of humor, and once she was comfortable with me we had a great time. YMMV with Emily but I suggest that she is open to negotiation. She sometimes shares space with the Sexy Blond Secretary from the East Side!

Have fun,

Chels
  7. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

I volunteer to spank her
  8. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Kelly:

Please, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you be letting anyone else post under your handle. PLease MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE it never happens again.
  9. blondekelly

blondekelly

This is emily and I just want to say if someone doesn't want to talk during my session it is fine with me. If someone asks me resonable questions I politely respond. Just let me know in advance either way. I will not however do fantasy talk and I say that in my post. I do not fudge my pic's at all and if they are not clear I'm sorry but they must be made smaller to post and that sometimes makes them fuzzy. I know I cannot please everyone but I try my best.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  10. slickdixon2000

slickdixon2000

I don't think she's the only 'iffy' provider working out of that place. "Ava" is another one. There may be legit goings-on in there but I'd say it's equal parts illegit.
  11. nycresponder

nycresponder

She's fine. The massage is nice, very long, flowing strokes. She goes the full hour and then some. The release is nice too.

She doesn't look anything like she describes herself. Red hair, check. Small breasts that hang a bit and she's somewhat overweight. Not horrible, not even a bbw, but she's packing an extra 20-30 pounds without a doubt.

The 35th street location is inside some sort of holistic medical suite and there re signs everywhere not to be doing what she does; the pierced receptionist notwithstanding, I can't quite figure out how they're letting her operate there.
  12. lowfinyc

lowfinyc

i like emily. i do. seen her a few times. what i don't like is the talk talk talking. i don't get why providers talk about anything not having to do with sensual massage, especially when their shaved pussy is inches from my face. i know it's different for each person and different strokes for different folks and all that... but to me, it makes the situation awkward what's coming out of the providers mouth is completely not sensual.

i do think she's a doll, though. very cute, very sexy. and if you don't mind the talking you'll be satisfied.
  13. slickdixon2000

slickdixon2000

14. nycresponder

nycresponder

Lori

and I'm looking to get in touch with Lori and see what's up..
  15. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

nycresponder,
    Great job. thanks for the informative review.
  16. slickdixon2000

slickdixon2000

My only comments about Emily were about her ad and about her price in comparison to a similar service from Lori. Beyond that, I've made no comment about her. Am I missing something or has my post been misinterpreted?

Thanks to nycresponder's review, it's quite likely that I'll be giving Emily a try in the near future.
  17. blondekelly

blondekelly

I you have not seen Emily, why comment on her?
  18. slickdixon2000

slickdixon2000

Thanks, nycresponder, for this report. I've been wondering about her. Her ads give off a refreshing, down-to-earth vibe but always posted those same (deliberately?) grainy, low-res photos which one can't help but assume were used to obscure her actual looks. Those photos are often purposefully stretched to make her appear thinner, too. Not that I care that much about her appearance, not half as much as she seems to.

As for the price, you're right, it's difficult to find a place that will promise and deliver that for less. Unless of course you've played the "Therapeutic" field which can yield some fun times for a 1/3 less money.

One helpful hint, in CL's therapeutic section, there's a woman who exclaims, "It's all about you! Believe it!" in the headline. The ad doesn't detail much but one electronic inquiry later "Lori" describes herself as mid-20s (she's gotta be late 30s), red hair (dyed), 119lbs (tack on 20) and extols the virtues of the "esalen" technique. The technique of course means both of us are nude. She showed up late to the appointment at the parlor location on W35th but I was eager to forgive. She's full of shit (we somehow happen to share the same birthday...?) but delivers it with an indiscernible euro-accent. Anyway, it was a pretty hot time overall, I mean, I came and all, with a couple of inserted fingers, one in each of her holes. Total savings: $30 off the price of Emily. Do I recommend it? If the description sounds good, yes. If you prefer honesty and punctuality, maybe not. She's doesn't always post but keep your eyes open...my experience was in November and I saw her posting earlier this month.
  19. robnotbob

robnotbob

Her ad is up today.
  20. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Thanks very much for the follow up. I will try to contact her if she posts her ad back up.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2006