'Engrish' Speaking Asian in Nwk, NJ????

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by its_mousey, Feb 4, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. its_mousey

its_mousey

You know, that's one of the reasons I checked here first before booking w/her. Her multiple postings on CL got me a bit skeptical.

As for your observation that her english seems to vary, was this based on her CL ads, or actual person to person or phone conversation(s) with her?

It appears that on occassion, someone does the posting for her (or at least tells her what to write).

Does the fact that she has been extensively reviewed here ease your LE concerns?

Nonetheless, thank you for your word of caution and I shall be careful.

*Squeak!*
  2. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

Be careful.
  3. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

I've always suspected her of being LE. Sometime her English is great, other times it sucks.
  4. its_mousey

its_mousey

Bingo! Thanks justbill, that's definitely her and that's the thread that I was thinking of (and for some reason couldn't find) when I saw her recent CL ads.

Based on her ads and my phone conversation w/her, she definitely is an odd one. Although based on the overall positive review, I'll try to set something up w/her when she resurfaces.

*Squeak!*
  5. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Yep, that is Yan alright. Yan is now Fortune Cookie lol.. Too funny.
  6. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

7. its_mousey

its_mousey

Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  8. its_mousey

its_mousey

9. its_mousey

its_mousey

Anyone seen this asian who's been flooding the CL boards lately?

These are just SOME of her many ads:

pers-131073077@craigslist.org

pers-130991714@craigslist.org

Here is the text of the ads:

Reply to: pers-131073077@craigslist.org
    Date: 2006-02-03, 9:12PM EST

I have only two days stay here,if you looking for happy with my birthday.call me 917-362-3198,I living hotel wating you meet me.I am not cheap girl.100% really photo,

Asides the really bad engrish (purposefully?), her pics looks very familiar. I am almost certain she was reviewed here on UG, but can't seem to find the particular review.

*Squeak?*