episodes open again...

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Ozzy, Apr 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

denise offered me one once. i thought they only had water. nice touch putting mints in the candy dish. julies and the rest should do that.

[Edited by Ozzy on 04-27-2001 at 09:35 PM]
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Since when do they serve beer ? I thought that the beer was stuff that guys brought with them ?????
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

well it's a little better. they serve beer, candy and water.
  4. Slinky Bender

Nothing like that. It's the same exact thing as the "Spanish Quickie Houses" in Jackson Hieghts used to be.
  5. fishfry

fishfry

Help for the clueless please

I've been reading all these Episodes posts. I am a Certified Cheap Fucker (CCF). I used to love the old Studio 90. I like sleaze.

Can someone please tell me what kind of place this is? Is it a lapdance-with-semi-private-backroom deal like Studio 90, or what?
  6. Eye Won

Eye Won

Heres the deal

First off, at this point you won't get in without going with someone who has already been there....As far as you asking is it worth it....well if your a cheap fucker like me, then I would have to give it a big thumbs up...
    Imperialone................Out
  7. un4given

un4given

Episodes

Could anyone hit me with more info about this place (pricing, number of girls, number of them that doesnt repulse you, and anything else I should know before hands....) I was looking for this place for a while, but I want to know first if its even worth the bother:)

Thanks guys.

-- un4given@hushmail.com
  8. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Reply to the Phantom

Phantom,

And that Fine Italian Food-is just so great tasting.
  9. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Hey, will someone put in a call

And sponsor me?
    I've been trying to get in for what seems like a decade...
  10. Phantom

Phantom

Maybe one day I'll have to dine at that Brazilian place that you speak of so highly.

Right now, I'm thinking Italian for this upcomming weekend. ;)
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

no, there's usualy not enough room for desert when i eat brazilian.

but i was at a house party with about 50 girls, and 90% of them had piercings of some sort......most had tongue studs, at least everyone i attracted.

:cool:

[Edited by Ozzy on 04-22-2001 at 06:02 PM]
  12. Phantom

Phantom

Yeah, I caught that. I just thought that maybe you had some hot, spicy Brazilian dish.
  13. Ozzy

Ozzy

platnium.

see another star thread...
  14. Phantom

Phantom

If Kelly was dessert, who was the entree?

[Edited by Phantom on 04-22-2001 at 01:35 PM]
  15. Ozzy

Ozzy

went to episodes late last night for desert and met kelly.......

wow! slinky was right.............again.

:cool:
  16. Slinky Bender

In theory, you need to be there once before you can get in again on your own. Now, I happen to know that this isn't always the case, but it's mostly the case. Also, some may not be too thrilled with what might be an exclusionary policy to persons of color. I have once in a while seen some there ( but not many ), but I have also seen them turned away, even when they went with guys who had obviously been there before, being told "we are not taking any new members today".

In the past, some guys have organized "outings" to Epsiodes to get other board members in. Perhaps someone will do that again.
  17. Casper

Casper

SB;

Can anyone walk into Episodes or do you need to bring someone along who's been there before?
    If anyone can walk in, can you please send me the address ?

Peace out
    C
  18. Slinky Bender

I'm not thrilled with the new Episodes setup. It's the second floor in an ?8? storey building with an elevator. The only way up or down is the elevator, and it's one on a floor ( i.e. one on a floor, elveator opens up onto floor ). So, what happens when you are waiting for the elevator, the door opens and people are indise ? Well there is not avoiding "contact". And what happens if it's someone who knows you ? You are definitely busted.

Personally, I always liked setups like the last one, with very small buildings. I also like the ability to walk down the stairs. It lets you make quicker getaways whan you need to, and you can turn around and go the other way ( whether coming or going ) if something spooks you. For example, when I was at the previous Epsidoes and LE was walking in while I was walking out - odds are i wouldn't have been so lucky as to pass them on the stairs.

The restuarants are much better in the immediate area, though.

Today were a bunch of Episodes regulars. I almost didn't recognise Kelly; she had these long braids like Bo Derek in "10", but dark rather than blond ( she used to have very short hair ). April, sually one of my faves has gone from "nice" to "is stating to put on a little weight" to "needs to lose some weight". I forget the others names ( never been with any of the three, but they have all been there before ). None of the three are anything "special" in the looks dept, although one is the girl who often wears the "see thru" outfits.
  19. robnotbob

robnotbob

Oz/sb: .could you please shoot me an email re: new episodes address, thanx.
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

yes but where 40 or 50 guys are walking into a non descript bldg. can be an even bigger bust.