Erin's Summer Specials

Discussion in 'Free ads for Independent and Touring girls' started by erinnnj, Jun 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. neilz

neilz

Me too, and I have a large hammer. LOL
  2. howdynnj

howdynnj

And I prefer black BBW under 40 or young latinos under 30 or anyone with a open fun-loving attitude .... so no match here!

And I am a clean cauasian businessman under 50, with a large stomach.
  3. slow and easy

slow and easy

Racist Attitudes Suck

"I prefer generous, clean caucasian businessmen under 50 years old.
    If you want to know more, please ***** me, but be serious, time-wasters will not be acknowledged."

So I am wondering if a big fat caucasian girl really "prefers" caucasian businessmen under 50, or would she refuse to provide any level of service to the clean caucasian taxi driver, the clean latino trucker or the clean African Amercian doctor?

If there is one thing I have no stomach for is racist and small minded attitudes. This girl is so unappealing on so many levels.

slow and easy

4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

under 50, that very interesting.
  5. erinnnj

erinnnj

Hi guys. I'm a low-volume sexy and sensual independent provider located in Budd Lake. I am very tall, almost 6 foot, curly strawberry blonde, with light blue eyes. I wear a size 18. I have creamy soft skin and amazing 48DD's. I have a variety of fun things we can do. Half-hour french is $100, massage with happy ending sundae 150, and a lovely gfe time together is 200.
    You can host me or be able to get a room for us to meet at. I will be able to have some incall when my roommate is at work. I prefer generous, clean caucasian businessmen under 50 years old.
    If you want to know more, please ***** me, but be serious, time-wasters will not be acknowledged.
    Have a great day.
    www.voluptuousirisherin.com