Eros Niki

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by scoresman923, Jul 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. scoresman923

scoresman923

yes - 917...
  2. ark123

ark123

There are several niki on eros, Is your Niki has a phone Number ending with 6843. Thanks for TOFTT.
  3. scoresman923

scoresman923

TOFTT! - Called around 10am, was told that her day starts at 1pm, but was able to get a 12pm appt. Was directed to a room at the hotel on 46th (LOTS of construction next door...). Got there and realized it was a bait and switch. Picture on web is of a 20's chick. Lady who answered the door looked about 40. But damn us all who's brains are in our dicks! She had a big rack, a nice attitude, good looking smile, body's a 6 or 7, so I said "WTF, I'm here" and proceeded with the session. Experience was very much like an AMP's, 'cept that no one yells 'Time's up!' after 40 minutes. She was very accommodating. Took a shower with me at my request. CBJ was excellent. Her years of experience are a plus here. She made up the remaining time with a back rub. Total was as advertised. Taken care of prior to start

During the massage, I'd asked a few questions...it turns out that there are others in that hotel as well. The number listed on the webpage is really a central number. Next time, I'll try to ask for a choice. The ladies come in on visiting visas, stay for a couple of months and travel on. The hotel does not know...

Was it worth it? For me... cons : bait-n-switch, high priced
    pros : non-rushed environment.
    In my best experiences (B1 and 38th garage in Flushing), where the chicks are much hotter, being disturbed by mamasan ruined it. Hence why I'm looking for independents. My lesson learned today - buyer beware.