Euro Spa

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by tits$ass, Apr 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mrbear

mrbear

Billy Joel

love the billy joel reference....
    if you were circumcised, could you call the HJ -- Howard Jacobs?
    funny shit.
    mr. bear
  2. tits$ass

tits$ass

I disagree, the Russian's will provide more once they know you.
  3. momomini

momomini

845 = low milage - there is a deep and prolonged dry spell in rockland
  4. tits$ass

tits$ass

In Bergen Record 845 area code
    Last edited: May 4, 2006
  5. flagship

flagship

any more info. on where place this is and who we can use for reference.
  6. badguyy

badguyy

Br???????

BR # ending 3381, Looking for a new RMP in CNJ. However, I get the feeling this is in Brooklyn??
  7. tits$ass

tits$ass

I just realized, as I drove by this place, it fronts as a skin wrap place. Typical Russian, 1/2 hour rub and then, the action. May try it again to see if more than R&T, I think no question it is, once you're a known cust.
  8. tits$ass

tits$ass

low 30's
  9. bigboy77

bigboy77

HOw old do you feel the girl was?
  10. tits$ass

tits$ass

Took a chance on this place, BR # ending 3381, Russian run place, it fronts as a beauty/nails place. Drove around the back and knocked on back door and got the 3rd degree of how I found out about the place, told them my friend sent me and they asked for his client #, it got uncomfortable for a while but told them he was the guy w/ goatee and a good looking Russian took me to a room where I waited for next russian to come in. The entire time questioning me whether I was LE, they were being extra careful. She gave the typical back and neck rub, but, kept leaving the room going for water, I think to talk to the owner to see what to do. Finally, she came back in and after massaging my calves asked what I wanted, I asked for Billy Joel but she seemed hesitant, I figured she would go for Howard Jones instead and did. She gave me the, "I'm new, don't tell anyone" routine, but, I was not buying.

This place will definitely give extra's, just need to be a regular. $70 at door and never asked for tip but gave $20.