Ever asked about your UG name?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by HarryBeavers, Apr 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. remsenst

remsenst

Take a look at the Eastern House thread in the Northern New Jersey section. That gets heavily monitored by the AMP and some UG members got banned from the place for posting about it.
  2. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

guys.. they DO monitor the boards.. and generally when a provider gets reviewed with with all details.. they are usually bound for the nfl crowd.. we have discussed this adnauseum.. we all love the details.. but when it is obvious that they do ck in.. hey nothing wrong with saying .. excellent ts.. great massage.. great touch.. door 50.. tip 80.. or tip 100.. we can all figure.. either you are an overtipper or you got laid..
    I was with a gal the ohter eve.. kept smiling.. no engrish.. smile smile smile.. on the way out I said to her nice boobs.. she laughed and said ..ohh youre a comedien.. be safe
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  3. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers

I agree. I have heard this before. Many women have lived and worked in the U.S. for many years with plenty of knowledge of the language.
  4. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

I wouldnt be surprised if most MP's monitors boards, cuz I'm sure they would like to get as much info on their customers as we would on the providers...It's not hard even for a FOB to grab a hold of a computer to have someone translate for them. There are programs that can translate languages...
  5. remsenst

remsenst

Some places actually monitor the boards.
  6. billyS

billyS

When I first starting going to 1F my reviews would sometimes detail the time I was there so other mogers would know if that was me behind the curtain or exploding next door. Once some asshole started cluing Caroline in about UG I was very vague about when I was there. Although she did figure out I was a poster ("just don't post the new address" she warned me when they moved to 165th street for a while) she never really said too much.
  7. yamaha

yamaha

i have been caught by a place i went to all the time and someone tipped her off about ug and i was cut. she reads the post and knows the girl who you were with that day and she gets you. these certain people who do this what do they get i would like to know.
  8. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Shit like this happens.
  9. billyS

billyS

posing as a UG poster

One day, one of the girls who knew me at XD told me someone had been in there claiming to be me with another girl (a new girl, who hadn't seen me before). The problem for this guy was that the new girl went back to the couch area and mentioned that she had 'billy from UG' in the room and when they heard that they came by to say hi and discovered the imposter.
  10. popeye

popeye

This is so true....
  11. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

UG Rats:

I believe it..
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Guys are always doing stupid, devious stuff to get any kind of edge they can. most of teh time they end up getting nothing and just end up hurting themselves as well as everyone else.

But the places are usually pretty stupid as well. they don't turn away the $ they make from the new customers. And when some place advertises on CL, but complains about internet "exposure".............
  13. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers

That's what i'm saying. I'm not kidding. The mamasan mentioned the name. I also know that while she is not a fluent english speaker, one of the substitute mamsan's is, and has been mentioned on here before working in NNJ a while back. I will leave it at this. I found this encounter quite intriguing to say the least. I know that no one will pop and say "here I am"
  14. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

C'mon really? Thats pretty fucked up that another member would do such a thing. I'd be shocked if any mamasan I've come accross was savvy enough to know about UG on their own. Maybe they know the language more then they let on but I'm surprised that she can even read Engrish enough to access UG but it it must have been priceless to hear her asking, "Ah you Howwy Beevahs?"
  15. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers

A while ago, I ventured out to a philly amp. Let's just say that the mamasan asked me if I was __________ on the internet, she obviously reads UG. I said that I was not the person who she claimed I was. Evidently a monger was trying to tip the mamasan off about something about the UG member going by ___________ name. Seems that you can't trust a fellow UG internet member who talks about this forum to amp women.

The mamasan was digging trying to find the source or hoax about one of the girls working at her place that started on this forum, Something about BB. I thought it was strange that a member would tip off mamasans to make themselves look good, when in fact they look like ass.