Ever Have The Pleasure of a Tongue Ring?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Kimmie, Sep 2, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Kimmie

Kimmie

Bill..
    Ever think maybe it was the girl who just didnt know how to use it? I know a BBBJ is great with a stud.. Umm i mean tongue ring.. And the effect isnt the same..But with has got to be as good..

Bottom line.. I dont think it matters with or without ..If that girl can give bj in the first place, she will work that tongue ring, and you wont even know the difference.. But I did ask for opinions, and I apprecaite all of yours...

Thank you Phantom..But I like to buy my studs in person..But I did get great ring ideas..

Kisses
    LETS GO YANKEES!!
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Oh-So Correct

I could not agree with Phantom and Bill Furniture more on this one. Bill-I really loved that big screen tv comparison. Funny, but absolutely correct.

[Edited by RoosterC74 on 09-04-2001 at 11:21 AM]
  3. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

Kimmie...I haven't had the pleasure of a tongue stud, yet. Care to initiate a newbie?
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I once had a CBJ from a lady with a pierced tongue. It was from a cute young girl at Nina's in Manhattan. I thought, "Oh boy, a tonguestud!" But when she covered it for the CBJ, it wasn't very effective. It's like a getting a big screen TV and then just listening to it from another room. A waste of potential.
  5. Phantom

Phantom

And Kimmie,

If I had to choose between a great CBJ from a woman who had her tongue pierced and a great BBBJTC who didn't have her tongue pierced, I'd go with the BB one everytime. I'm sorry, but there is something about skin to skin contact.
  6. Phantom

Phantom

This place, http://www.andromeda-nyc.com has a vast selection of body jewelery with pictures online, all of which is available through the mail.

Check it out.
  7. Kimmie

Kimmie

Yup Bill.

Right there on 211 where I got my piercing. There is also a shop on Dunning.. I go there because there is more of a selection.. If I ever make it to NYC I plan on going tongue ring happy shopping.. I am bored with this ring.I need a change..

So far no one has told me if a CBJ is a pleasure with a tongue ring..

Kisses
    LETS GO YANKEES!!
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Chernov and beep9... to each his own. If you or anybody else doesn't like a girl with tattoos and/or piercings, there are plenty of girls left for you. That's the great part of the hobby. I wanna find a girl who has both of her holes combined. OOPS! Did I just say that out loud?
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

There are local tongue ring shops?
  10. Chernov

Chernov

Metal Mouth

Guess Beep-Beep and I are in the minority, but I could not let this one pass. I cannot stand that metal tongue, naval, nipple, or whever on your body shit. What is next, aluminum coated lips, titanium coated breasts, or steel studed vaginas. Then again, some among us may enjoy those suggestions.
    Some one give me a magnet.

Chernov aka Heavy Metal
  11. Kimmie

Kimmie

Ohhhh..That sounds so naughty ;)

I am going to go to my local tongue ring shop on Wednesday morning to see if they have that stud.. I can't wait to try it out.. See if it works as well

Kisses
    LETS GO YANKEES!!
  12. Phantom

Phantom

Kimmie,

In that picture that the link I provided above takes you to, the red spiked item is made of rubber and just slips over the ball of a basic stud.
  13. Phantom

Phantom

The only body piercings that are OK with me are, ears, tongue and belly button. Nipple and clit piercings I find are very kinky and a big turn on.

As long as tattoos are small and discrete I'm fine with them. Anything that covers a large part of a body part is a turn off.
  14. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

I used to think that tattoos and piercings were unattractive, but I have changed my way of thinking on that. Still don't like multiple piercings, but I can now appreciate a belly button ornament, and a well placed tattoo I find stimulating as well. However, no nipple piercings or breast tattoos. That's a no-no. Breasts are a holy shrine and must retain their purity.

LET'S GO MARINERS!!!!

MW
  15. Phantom

Phantom

BIG DITTO ON THAT
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

Unfortunately maria spoiled me. i found her very early in my foray into this hobby and have yet to find anyone who matches her.

pamEla Conn, pamAla miami/RI and charley have all come close, but none of the three have a stud.
  17. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

If anybody in this hobbying community does not know that Cecelia has a tongue appliance and gives great head by now ( and not from personal experience), they have either been asleep or are dead at the keyboard. Can we all agree that she is great ? Then there would be no need for the fluff and inevitable, "Hi sweety, welcome back" posts that we all know are coming. This is not meant as an attack on anyone, it simply has no real value and borders on being obsequious. Then again , I would probably rather read all these BJ discussions than another trip report from Saint Bart. Never mind, keep it up guys! :rolleyes:
    HP

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 09-03-2001 at 05:25 PM]
  18. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

I Agree Rooster

Cecelia is excellent and also Ivy(Who I hear will be making a comeback) is great too!
  19. Kimmie

Kimmie

Misterxyz..

Obviously that person didnt follow the cleansing regimen that is required after you get your tongue pierced! I was told to use gly-oxide after every single meal for a month, then I had to use listerine after each meal..I did it for 6 weeks to be on the safe side.. As long as you take care of your piercing there should be no reason for infection.. also.. it is very important to go to a reputable piercer. Some people can not get their tongue pierced because of the position of the web under their tongue.. My friend who I went with when I got mine pierced wasnt able to get hers done because her web was too long..
    These are just some facts some people should know before getting their tongue pierced. I did researched for 3 months.. I asked more questions visited many shops. After all..I was piercing my tongue.. and I need this tongue for work!!

Thank you Phantom..I have been wearing a rather large Sapphire stud for a few months now.. I need a change.

Kisses
    LETS GO YANKEES!! ( RED SOX WHO?) :)

[Edited by Kimmie on 09-03-2001 at 03:09 PM]
  20. Phantom

Phantom

Rooster,

I really hope they weren't the clams and shrimp from the other day still on the barbie?