Ever visit Tijuana

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Casper, Mar 2, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fishfry

fishfry

Yes I've been

I've been to TJ a couple of times.

TJ is paradise. Street girls, club girls, your choice. Sixty bucks max. Heaven on earth. Of course just like any whoremongering environment, the more you know and the more experience you have, the better you'll do.
  2. Casper

Casper

I was wondering if any of you guys ever visited Tijuana ?

While out on a planned trip to San Diego a few years ago, I visited the fine (yuck) city of Tijuana, Mexico. I had read many posts on a TJ Board expalining how inexpensive the ladies were.
    I had contacted a Cali "hobbyist"who had vast knowledge and experiences in TJ. We met up at a predetermined place/time and later met up with a few select others.

Boy was it nice having someone around showing me the ropes. Anyway, it lived up to my expectations. It was like being a kid in a candy store and all the adults had taken a siesta leaving me all alone to my own devices .. lol

The ladies were accomodating of course, albeit the quality of women does not compare to the fine women we have in the States. But the "Bang for the Buck" factor was too tempting to not indulge myself many many times over.

Anyway have any of you had similar type experiences?

I'd like to eventually meet up with a select few board contributors as I'm looking to get back into the hobby.
    Been away too long and I'm getting myself re-educated.

Thanks
    Peace Out

[Edited by Casper on 03-03-2001 at 10:49 AM]