Evergreen Spa

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by richlove18, Mar 28, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bigcecil

bigcecil

A-town is a lost cause. Your best bet is to look a few miles to the east, and perhaps you shall find what you are looking for.
  2. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Richlove, a good first step and go to the rule section and read them. If you are looking for information, there is a ISO section just for that purpose. If you keep posting in the wrong thread, you will be banned by the mod.
  3. richlove18

richlove18

Jesus, I thought this site was to help other guys out not try to make dicks out of you. I just recently became seperated and went through a really emotionaly and financialy abusive situation with a girl I thought we had fallen in love with each other. So I'm not looking for anything other than some occasional release. How the f--- and I suppose to know what is an acceptable question if I don't ask it...thanks for the help...
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2006
  4. makemesmile

makemesmile

I don't know officer.
  5. elmaster

elmaster

Sure, check it out, why don't you go and have a session there and tell us all about it?

Then you won't be a mere lurker/observer.

Thank you,

Elm
  6. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Aegis, old buddy, we're in complete agreement for once.
  7. Aegis911

Aegis911

Another moron.
  8. richlove18

richlove18

I've been lurking in here for some time now as an observer...wonder what anyone knows about this spa in Atown and if it is worth checking out?