evergreen the next generation

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by asnHobby, Mar 7, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. popeye

popeye

Now I guess it is my turn to ask some questions. I recently had a session with a lady who is an alumnus of the former Flushing establishment previously owned by the current Evergreen owner. As usual it was a toe curling experience, but I digress. Somehow the topic of her former employer came up, and the lady I was with mentioned she recently received a call from her on a recruitment effort. They never talk, so it was a bit of a surprise. The prospect of this lady working in the city got me excited, and my ears perked up immediately. Then she said it would be HR finish only. Which made me go huh, who would go for such service with ladies who are well known for providing FS all through Flushing?

Based on my knowledge of this establishment, I know when Christine ran the place a full menu was available. Also, from a very reliable source I was told a full menu was still possible under new management, at least when the transfer in ownership originally happened. Now I am wondering has the service offerings changed?

I have not gone to this establishment to be serviced, I kind of have a strained relationship with the current owner, and hang out with the competition in Flushing. But the thought has entered my mind for old times sake. So I was wondering what the facts on this place are?

By the way, I hate to say this, but Slinky did say to bring this up whenever you suspected something fishy; I do have some serious misgivings about the post in this thread that says he recently popped the owner in the rear end. Based on her alumni, I currently see two regularly, this lady is happily married and not providing FS- so she tells the girls during recruitment. So something doesn’t sound right.

Best regards,

Pops
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2006
  2. asnHobby

asnHobby

more can be had with kelly(younger version). dont pay more than 1.4 total for fs, better can be had elsewhere... dunno if she'll travel to greece with non-asians though
  3. Lascivious

Lascivious

I had Sophia before(post in MIdtown) very good rub. I went back and wanted to try Kelly but the Kelly thy gave me was not a young cutie. I hate that switcheroo stuff so I left. Sophia who knows me told me that some days the real Kelly comes after 5. I normally only go for a tug, but ASN did you just get a tug from Kelly or maybe more could be had?
  4. vermeer

vermeer

nice review. i especially enjoy the details of how feces-tainted baby oil, and diarhea, was leaking out her gaping rectum post-coitus. you should have made her lick it up.

special oriental delicacy

5. popeye

popeye

I had one or two favorites, but I can't share that here, it would be giving to much away. She knows about this board, and I am not trying to let her on to who I really am. From what I heard she was attempting to figure it out at one time.

Regards,

Pops
  6. JOEY THE GEEK

JOEY THE GEEK

Evergreen no comparison to Queens

The girls in Queens were younger and better looking.

Who was your favorite?
  7. popeye

popeye

The only thing that upsets me about this thread is how much of a liar Julia, oh I mean Lisa can be. When I used to bang her a few years ago, she swore up and down that she didn’t do back door. Now I clearly know otherwise. I’m not sure I would be showing up there anytime soon, unless Helen resurfaces. I must say that I miss her old spot in Flushing, and some of the girls she used to have. I used to feel as if her old spot was my second home.

Ahhh.. the memories. Anyway, I wish her well in her new business.

Regards,

Pops
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2006
  8. ballys20

ballys20

Bruce,

Other than "foot massage" in an ad in VV or NYPress - can you provide some other clues as to location in C-town. Give a description of the girl who gave the bbbj, so we know who to pick and not just get a "foot massage," and nothing else.
  9. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

DOH! wrong evergreen... sorry!
  10. Jfox987

Jfox987

They are located in midtown near the Manhatten Mall.
    Christina used to be in the 26th st amp
  11. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

This wasn't the place on the LIE in douglaston right?
  12. akm495

akm495

i owe asnhoby an apology. I went tonight, and get the a massage from Kelly. I cannot confirm the action, but I did get a nude tug. I did not meet a Lisa, the other two girls there were the ones I meet earlier; Judy, and Sophia, unless Judy is actually Lisa.
    Asnhobby, I'm sorry I questioned you.
  13. akm495

akm495

Bruce,
    I agree with you. I'm a patient person. I usually do not discard a place based on a single visit.
    I always enjoyed my service at Evergreen, but my memories, and Hobby's facts do not match. That is why I'm going to stop by tonight.
  14. brucelee

brucelee

akm: I went to a place that advertizes foot massage in c-town. The first time I went the boss said "we only do foot massage, nothing else". I had a 19 y.o fujian ,cute but very small breast". She didn't even give h/j. I went again, and I got h/j from the same girl, another gave bbbjcim. The bbbj was not a young hottie, but for $80. i got nice massage, bbbjcim, and friendly attidtude.
  15. akm495

akm495

Look, when Christina ran Evergreen she moved from the 3rd floor to the 5th floor. Evergreen still operates on the 5th floor, run by Judy, and Sofia. Earlier I made a mistake calling her Julie. The place had one room in the back which was used as an office, the massage rooms walls do go to the ceiling, and there are four rooms, but one is a kitchen. I have not been there in about 4 weeks. I'm going from memory, but I will go toninigt to verify what I have stated.
    About YMMV, When the massage girl strips naked ,and allows full roaming, she does not think you are a cop.
    So I'm drawing three conclusions
    1) You were not in evergreen, but a different service in the same building
    2) Or your post is not true.
    3) or there has been a recent change in management, and I'm wrong.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2006
  16. asnHobby

asnHobby

"I smelling a BS post"

as far as extras not being offered to you, maybe you look like LE or you just dont fit the bill of a guy of who they would service.there are a ton of other reasons i could think of why a person will get various levels of extras from an amp place. hence the expression YMMV, look it up man, and just because you got nowhere with the extras that does not automatically mean that my post is bs, nor does it mean that no FS can be had!

re the comment about alll this happening on a table, well, have you been to RB? to NL? AMPs with extras dont give you a frickin bed, you do it ON THE TABLE.

where you there in the last few weeks?
  17. akm495

akm495

You know, I have been to Evergreen 4 times since Christina sold out, and I have never meet a Lisa or Kelly. Each time there were two women ******, and Julie, and I go the impression they ran this place together, ALONE.
    FS has never been offered. I have asked for a bj, even stating I brought my own condom, but have been politly refused.
    I smelling a BS post.
  18. Jordan

Jordan banned

....and all this happened on a table ????
  19. asnHobby

asnHobby

hey fellow mongers!! been a while since i last posted since i have been dating an amp girl on the side. but like all mongers one is NEVER enough so here is the deal.

as some of you vets know, evergreen used to be run by a petite chinese girl named christine who is now relocated somewhere else- and although her service was not the best than can be had, the idea of a petite skinny waify chinese chick bbj for a loooong time was still something to be remembered.

anyway, i recently found out that evergreen has resurfaced, no longer on the 3rd floor but still in the same building- but alas no longer run by christine. new place has 4 rooms, with locks, walls not totally up to the ceiling with chinese music blasting away.

there are now 2-3 girls now, and i have only have had experienced lisa (30 turning 40) and kelly (28 turning 35- cmon we all know asians pack in the age and hide it quite well... maybe it's that protein drink...)- the other girl i saw and walked out on because of the nasty attitude!

i first had kelly who at the time was new to the biz a few months back- her massage was quite sloppy and she was quite money specific about her tips before any extras happened- although, being asian, i cut right through the bs and got the asian rate... (again guys, think region prices minus the fs menu). her hand techniques were nothing to write home about). she is still cute and although there are a lot of other places that can get you more for your money, i ventured forth as part of my scoping out the new ownership. she is not there all the time and there is another chick who is older who uses the SAME name who is faaaar worse. i'd take a pass on this one altogether since the gamble is really not worth is.

this brings me to the mamasan, lisa, who has a few years on her and in fact worked at a fs place in the 50s before although she was kinda playing dumb about it. i had her before so it was kind of a surprise to find her here, running the show. all the years in the biz however has made her quite jaded. she outright asked for a .6 tip for hj with utc roaming (like verizon i might add- ANYWHERE) and fs although not offered CAN be requested for a a bill and a half. since i had her before, i went for the full menu but got the asian discount of a buck twenty. last time i saw her was more than a year ago and the year difference really showed once she took everything off. she proceeded with the usual "ahh yuuu baaaahd boooy" thick accented seduction while she sang a tune by billy while i was sticking my digits (yes i opted for more than one digit!!) up her back door which she resisted at first but being the persistent bastard that i am she let it fly anyway. after about 10 mins of this, i pulled her in for some cg then reverse cg. she had that fake moan thing which was kinda annoying. from reverse i had her get on fours and we did it doggie, while she was doing the reach around on my nuts which was pretty good too.

the oil was within reach so i grabed it lubed her back door up and started with the digits while still pounding away. i then pulled out, fingered her a bit, and made a quick swap by heading to greece while the digits were in her usual hole- she gave an initial yelp but once in and with the lube she let it slid in slowly- all the while giving me that 'yuu baaaad!' speech- and ignoring it a gradually pounded away more.

before i shot my load i pulled out, yanked out the raincoat and gave her holes a little protein shower- to which she said 'yuuu fountain!' and we both kinda laughed it up.

here is where things get kinda iffy. one thing to look out for- is that as you mongerers know- these gals arent really bright with the sanitary part- i had a cold and didnt notice it at first but when i did, both her holes STANK of rotten kimchi. after this she started clean up, and i asked for some paper towels before she got the hot towel. she wiped me down and i noticed that she had some gunk dripping from her behind- she didnt even notice it till she put on her panties!!! i grabbed more towels and wiped my self even more- and pulled out one of my moist anitibacterial hand wipes which i always carry and cleaned up.

total damage for kelli .8 (with the asian discount)
    total damage for lisa 1.4 (same deal)
    going to greece only to have you plane crash on the way back after realizing kimchi madness goin on... priceless...

would i go again? maybe not. i just went for it since i just was totally curious about the new place.

happy mongering!