Every time I'm out....

Discussion in 'New York' started by Monty Burns, Aug 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Hyabby

Hyabby Guest

C'mon Mike, I would bet that you can find a way. . .
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

IM not sure if I can pass screening.
  3. thezoos

thezoos

sindee is worth it BMM (i have already posted my review). Like, very worth it.

I plan on celebrating my first day of the semester of graduate school with a sindee visit.

Thezoos
  4. curious

curious

...and to think you used to be Mr. Id. :cool:
  5. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

was actually around midtown a short while ago, thought about calling, took their number and that Tina number I saw here today, thankgod I suppressed the urge, saved 300 bucks.
  6. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

The tall one with the dark hair, white tank top? Raven. Hot shit. She's got a TIGHT body. Damn.
  7. pocomon

pocomon

Hey Mike, you have to go for it. In this life there are no round trip tickets. All you get is one trip down the road, so you have to make the most of it. I am well past middle age and still looking for the perfect orgasm.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2006
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

this is a reason I hate to log onto sites like this now, Ive never seen so many young willing and talented women available all over the place.
    It just makes it too fucking simple.

Every week I see such young pretty faces here and I have to control the urge.
  9. OpheliaDixon

OpheliaDixon UG Advertiser

You saw`Raven at the door but hell they all look alike to me...lol
  10. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

They pull me back in!

Dropped by Ophelia's today. HAD to see Sindee. YIKES! That young lady is a total hottie! Serious hotness and then some. Met Shannon at the door (I think it was...I'm in a daze...) as well. Holy God. The two of them together (Sindee suggested for my next trip)...I think my nuts would explode.

Ophelia, thank you for the 'conversation' after my meeting with Sindee. Tough to believe that the blood could still rush back there after my half hour with Sindee. Ophelia's got mad skills, gents.

Shit....now I'm going to have to think about a double with Sindee and Shannon. Damn it.