excellent Tantra massage in Toms river

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by firefightertom, Jan 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. AlleyCatMonger

AlleyCatMonger

I"ve been to her 3x and YMMV with her. She is weird like that.
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Patti

Dr. Pat has been around for quite awhile. Her services vary depending on her need for bucks. She use to work out of an office building on Rt. 37. She now advertises on Craigs and works out of her home.

I was on a rather tight timeline today, and the Old Bird's Muscles were really soar. Thus, I have her a call, and stopped by.

The summary:
    -As I stated before, she is probably in her Mid 40's or so
    -Nice tit's for a lady her age
    -Good massage skills
    -Allow roaming if she likes you
    -Damage is a buck to buck 20 for an hour/plus

She is certainly not model material, however, she is bright, warm, and friendly, and has skilled hands. This is most certainly one where YMMV should be highlighted.
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Interesting thing is that she keeps returning to Craigs List from time to time.
  4. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Gunszie-

I have been there. Done that. You are not missing all that much. The end is done with gusto, but Stacey gives the better overall massage.
  5. Gunszzzzz

Gunszzzzz

Wow--just tried calling for an appt for today and booked solid---geez! Ok, let's hear some reviews, fellas, when you're done! i hope her arm is ok after all of you!
  6. franklin55

franklin55

She' back-just posted today on CL. I guess she heard you guys.
  7. Gunszzzzz

Gunszzzzz

so FFTom--did you ever go back? I don't see her on Craig's list any more. I might have some free time the remainder of the week, and like one of suddan's post said, I don't want to wonder if I'm getting real pat or scared pat. I don't necessarily need FS or whatever, but if she won't get topless and gives a dispirited HJ, then I'll bang my head against the wall and hope that Stacy answers the phone and is available.

thanks
  8. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Those tits look great for a Russian therapy.
  9. seanhighlander

seanhighlander

10. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

You guys need to get a room, strip down and do a group hug, sword fight or play choo-choo train and the winner gets to be the engine up front. Hehe! I know, I have a sick mind.

Anyway, Dr. Pat boobs look great in the picture, too bad she has buttaface syndrome.
  11. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Rollin-
    Well put.

Travis-
    Of course, we have all earned the right to say whatever needs to be said. The only point that I was trying to make was that he fucked up, and lets try to please move on.

Michael-
    Thanks for sharing the info.

Guys-
    I have ****** after ****** going back and forth with Patti. Her schedule and mine probably will not work out together for a bit of time. Honestly, I wanted to try and give her another try, to see quite positvely if the Sexy Patti should up. At this point in time, she seems very unbending with her scheduling. If the days do not work for me, then she will go ont he back burner. Sometimes, things just do not work out. I will be very interested to see what others get from her.
  12. rollin

rollin

Firefightertom

Tom, nothing I said in my post was meant to be derogatory towards you or anyother firefighter, it was meant in a fun spirit as far as the light bulb goes.

As far as having the guts, balls and smarts to enter into a burning building to save life and limb or property, I have the utmost respect and admiration of you and your brotherhood.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies for any misunderstanding of my post.

Thanks for the offer to be a real man. I have been there, done that, as a volunteer for 2 years, only to leave, do to the political egos of some who made it unbearable for others. Sometimes those political egos should act more and talk less.

My hats off to the Heroes that save lives and property fighting fires.

Hey...Now..................................

rollin
  13. firefightertom

firefightertom

Hey guys I fine with anything written. I really should not have responded to anything written but I guess I over reacted. As for Pat I have an appointment next week i'm interested in which way she is headed. She may want to be legit but in actuality she stepped over the line as soon as she posted the pic so maybe there will be more offered. One never knows. I made a good amount of OT last week so I have money to play with.
  14. michael0520

michael0520

I have seen Pat twice. Both times nude HJ with roaming everywhere.

First time was 120, second time 160. Not really worth it except for a great massage. She looks ok naked. Nice boobies.
  15. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

I called pat.. but with my work schedule these days.. I cant take the time or $ to wonder which provider will show up.. and even if a fs pat showed up.. I'm not sure I'd be interested.. alot more out there for the same $.. be safe
  16. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

notice.. I posted a positive reference to Rollin subsequently re his comments on another subject in another thread.. move on.. I do not consider myself priv by any # of posts.. I just thought his comments were.. in general out of line recently.. we see it all the time.. no flame.. no big deal.. but the fact this is a public bd.. we should be cool with each other.. you have to read some of the commets made elsewhere.. some really fkd up people out there.. be cool and be safe
  17. travis13

travis13

My Final Word.....

First of all I respect you and Rollin for his time here and his posts with info and fair comment....... second of all I believe this is a public board and some of us have earned to right to comment when others fuck up ........and on this one if we assume that Tom is a FF then Rollin fucked up and deserves a little critical commentary ... and if Tom is not a FF it does not matter since the comment was not about Tom but all FF's .......

Finally I give you all ( anyone with more than 250 posts that is ) to call me on it when I fuck up ........this is after all how the board works..... outside of the job that the Staff does......

As always......

Be Careful out there..........
  18. travis13

travis13

My mistake

I read Suddan's post #45 and he ...... well read it and it seems he is answering a ?...
  19. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Enough Said, No!

Guys-

A few things around here to consider over the past couple of weeks, etc.:
    1-Ok, so Rollin made an error. So he over-reacted a bit to one of FireT's posts. Haven't we all fucked up from time to time? The guy has been around This BOARD for nearly 4 years, and has shared some pretty interesting and informative stuff. So, he goes overboard with one post. Come on, let it go. For example, I believe back about a couple of weeks ago, MoneyS and I may have had a minor disagreement. He felt that I had given too much direct info. on a public board regarding L.H. He let me know how he felt on the Board about it, I responded, he responded, I responded back, and we moved forward with it.
    2-While I have the utmost respect for those gent's that are firefighters, first off we have no proof that what the gent does. Secondly, we have no idea what Rollin does for a career. For all we know he could be a doctor, EMT, etc. While firefighters certainly live a dangerous life, and should be praised for their countless work, who knows what each of us does? What we do for a living really should not make much of a difference in here.

MoneyS-You are right on target, something is up with Dr. Pat. She needs some business fairly quickly. She is hitting Craigs from all angles. I have found one thing pretty strange about her last weeks actions. I have had some one-on-one communications with her about the Craigs Stuff. I have also let her know that I spent an hour with her about a year ago at her office on the highway. She still continued to play it very, very consertatively with her ****** responses. Either she is going to make the move over the line, or she is not going to make it. I think she stuck in neutral, and is very L.E. concerned.

FireFT-Good to see you back. Thanks for sharing info.

As for the banning, is was fairly obvious. When you have not shared all that much about a fairly vast array of situations and providers, and you ask several questions, or make some fairly aggressive statements, you are likely to get the heave-ho!
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2006
  20. firefightertom

firefightertom

Travis im not sure what you mean I didnt say anything about a vehicle?