Expected in Paterson

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by John Y. Doe, Jan 23, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

The street scene in Paterson is almost always not worth the effort. Two examples are ChaChi and Elanor. Both girls are Spanish. ChaChi is in her early 30's, 5'5" amd cute. But she is way down the road of a crack addict. You may offer a ride (she is after all attractive). You will be lucky if it takes her more than 5 minutes before she goes totally beserk (for no reason). If you meet her drop her off at her destination ASAP.

Another one is Elanor. She's about 5'7", too thin and in her early 40's. She's a 2 or a 3. She usually hangs out down by MLK, which is a very good place to get yourself arrested these days. If you do happen to offer her her a ride, don't ask her for any service. She puts almost no effort into her work. She spends most of her time looking for things in your pockets or in the car.

Someone wrote a thread about Shelly (I wish I could remember where I saw it). She is one of the best regulars in the town. She usually only works days. If you meet her you may want to take her somewhere, she will do ANYTHING to make you happy. She came from a well to do family. You can actually have a real conversation with her on top of everything else. The only note of caution is she has been out there for a while and has willing to do anything to make just about anyone happy. Be safe, protect yourself.