F/Stop-ASSCON Party

Discussion in 'New York' started by Bill Furniture, Feb 5, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. henry d

henry d

Absolutely!

Of course I would. There are plenty of gay venues much like asscon all over this great town and I think they don't want my kind in their establishment either.
  2. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

i tell you this board is so full of irony and hypocrisy sometimes.

Rufus aka Episodes

I hope you take racism with the same disdain.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

But we're talking about an illegal business here, so all that goes out the window, right? Or are you saying that you would patronize a place even if you knew they were anti-gay, as long as they took you in as a customer.
  4. Rufus_M

Rufus_M banned

Also regarding "old news"...

Bigotry against gay people is not only yesterdays problem, but, alas, also tomorrows. I look forward to a time when it is truly old news.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2003
  5. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I don't pay attention to posting dates/times, and everything posted after Valentines was a new post to me this morning.
  6. Casper

Casper

Thanks but why bring it up then. At this point it's old news.
  7. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Casper -

For some people, Rufus (aparently) included, terms like 'fag bag' are just as offenseive as, say, 'nigger rig'. Undoubtedly, homosexuals have not made the same gains as African Americans in terms of being accepted as equals, without being inherently inferior. Still, among people of the mind that there is no inherent inferiority, homophobic slang seems just as hurtful and pointless (and indicitive of a weak mind) as racist slang. Attempts to justify the use of these epithets. come off as any other attempt to justify ignorant, hurtful statements.

(That said, this isn't really my fight, I only made this post to try to clarify my friends' Rufus and JL point. While I support what they attempted to do with their posts, it's not really an issue that I want to fight for at this time, at this venue.)
  8. never mind, i joined up for the asscon party, rest of questions not relevant.
  9. harrynj

harrynj

The party talked about is the ASSCON party which is located at a different venue than F/Stop. The owners of F/Stop also sponsor the ASSCON. Click on the link in the above post for more details.
  10. Had my first visit to f stop this weekend. Just had one long lap dance then went into a private room for private stuff. What is this party you are talking about? And the rooms were all on the same floor. Did i miss something? are there parties where other providers come as well? Same location as f stop or elsewhere?
    I agree $20 is steep, but other services very reasonable. By the way Love was very nice and hot, tho I had already spent my limit and did not go with her.
  11. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

Are you cumming?

[​IMG]
    The Champagne of Private Parties

Harmony Style and THEN SOME!

Wednesday February 19th @6pm.

Here's what pervs said about our latest party:

What will YOU have to say about THIS one?

Join us by clicking the link below:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/coupons/asscon/

12. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

Re: Ana

C-Note. 11pm -- Valentine's Day. 157 Avenue C at 10th Street .

Other shows scheduled also. See http://analovelis.com/htm/news.htm

-Duck.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2003
  13. dipper

dipper

Ana

When and where is her next show?
  14. Casper

Casper

Valjean if I didn't have such a fun and tiring time at F/Stop the night before I would have been there. Next week for sure unless I get tired from Ana's show. ;)

Keep up the good work. How sweet it is.
  15. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

Thanks!

We'd like to thank all the UGers who came to last night's event. We KNOW you guys had a good time considering only 40 or so guys showed up to meet and greet 65 dancers. It was definitely a buyers market. Although most of the girls went home happy, I'm sure many did not. I'm certain every perv left with a smile on their face.

We're gonna do the party again this Wednesday, February 19th. As usual you can expect a great selection of dancers, so If you haven't joined us yet, please give it a try. How Sweet It Is and F/Stop have managed to consistantly put together the best collection of women I've seen in ANY venue. Dancers came from places that ranged from Scores to Gallighers and Big D to Steppers. You won't be disappointed.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  16. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

Time is running out!

The door list will be closed on Monday, February 10th at 6pm. At that time, no new members will be accepted in the Club ASS-C NYC Group. If you want to join us or invite someone to the party please do so NOW.

[​IMG]
  17. Casper

Casper

Yes I'm going to the next one. I also have her digits but wanted to get some feedback before I took the plunge.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  18. jtslade

jtslade

Casper,

I traded messages with her for a few days and we finally spoke live. It seems that our schedules will not be in sync for a few weeks. Once I see her, I will definitely report back. Are you going to the next party?

JTSlade
  19. Berserker

Berserker

if the shoe fits.....
  20. Casper

Casper

JL was that directed at me?