F-Stop & Julies

Discussion in 'New York' started by John99, Feb 4, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

I concur with bill f's response. The cost is a bit more. I have often focused a bit more on the good old regulars (however by old i do not always mean age wise-it is more an experience issue).
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  2. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I had one, sometimes the price can get lower. Sometimes there is no time limits either.
  3. Eugene

Eugene

PS girls.

Private Stock girls are as good as you want them to be...
    After all you are the one who's looking for them and recruiting them for your own use. The only thing that is negotiable is the price...
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Private stock girls are $50 more. Some come from more expensive agencies or worked at the better stripclubs like Scores.
  5. John99

John99

Rooster,

Good advice.

I have heard the term "private stock" a few times, and I am not sure what it means. Do those girls cost more? Are they more exclsive?

I am all about the young hot girls.
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

John,

I can not speak for F-Stop because I have not visited it. However, the following is true of Julies:
    1-The cost for the hour is $200
    2-I would suggest that you do your homework before going to Julies. Read the reviews of the girls-check to see that the ones that you are interested in are on during the day/night before going to the place-and then book in advance. As in the case of any place-your experiences may be up or down-depending on what you are after. Example, if you are an oral type of guy-and not looking for a 20 year old hard body-you might opt for Elanya. If you are looking for something younger to bang away at-you might opt for Brianna or Corrine, or even one of the Private Stock Girls. Do your homework-and check out your options-then move forward-but know exactly what you are looking for first.
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Went by there today to get a look at the new talent and to bring perfume and yellow roses. Heaven was there, she actually gave me a kiss on the lipswhich is uncharacteristic for her. Melissa is a latin or Brazillian girl who gave me some LFK when I gave her a perfume spray(Heaven said she was jealous). Lola said she wouldn't tongue me unless it was in the bedroom because she'd be so turned on,LOL.
    Paige and Samantha are 2 blondes who said they are former scores dancers. Both have nice tits which are implants. Paige's are DDs, she didn't flash them, but they were bursting out of her top. Samantha showed me her boobs.
  8. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

i am sure that you are right.
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

$200 for the hour, unless I missed something.
  10. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

its posted all UG. last prices I saw were $140 half hour $220 for an hour.
  11. John99

John99

Somehow I can't see someone going to Joe and saying "There is a woman in there masterbating. It must be stopped!"
  12. John99

John99

If it is not breaking any rules or etiquette, I am curious what Julies charges.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2003
  13. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Be there Saturday and you can watch. HeHe
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Pretty much so.
  15. Kimmie

Kimmie

My next trip to F stop I want to watch someone get head dammit!!

The times I have been I was either sucking on tits myself, or sitting in the front sobbering up..

hmmm I wonder if I would be allowed to masturbate while I watch??
  16. John99

John99

At F-Stop, the level of privacy is totally up to you. You can do out in the open, semi- private (In a room where people can peak in or the manager can come in and empty the trash) or you can go fully private. It is totally up to you.

I don't mind getting a BJ out in the open. I have done in a dark corner of a dimly lit room, with no one standing around looking. If I am going to pay for FS, I figure I would at least get a semi-private.
  17. John99

John99

One of the advantages to F-Stop is you can see a lot of different girls and pick the one you like. You can invest a few bucks for a lapdance to get a better feeling for the girl (pun intended) prior to investing more money.

Let's face it, even on a recommendation, you never know if you are going to like a girl unless you meet her. For example, someone recommended Felicia at F-Stop to me, and when I met her, she just wasn't my type.

I think at Julie's they walk a few girls in if you request, but you have to make a quick decision? Am I correct?
  18. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

with girls that i have seen. YES everything was covered but again its dependent on the girl and you.

i know that some girls there do give BBBJ from discussions with other members but its not the norm

the location of F-Stop is so convenient for me. One of the most important factors.
  19. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

jasonbuju

Am I right that everything at F/Stop is covered?

That's why I haven't gobne there. I enjoy Julies's for that reason. I even get bbbj at AMPs. That's my preference.
  20. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

they are quite different.

cost:
    F-Stop. You can negoitate with the girl for the services that she offers. The price is purely up to the girl. for example i have paid $80 for FS. another night $100. i have seen others pay $150

Julies*. Flat fee. but you know what you are going to get. you don't have to spend a time negotiating what they will or will not do.

*never been to Julies. this is just what i have seen consistently on the boards.