F/Stop Trip Report

Discussion in 'New York' started by Treknutnj, Jan 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. genius

genius

Maybe, but walking a cute little dog or carrying a tiny baby is one of the best babe magnets I know. Dont have either now, but sure worked when I did.

Hmmm..I think I have an idea for a new type of rental business.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2003
  2. frank735

frank735

My dog licks her pussy most the day.....any of you girls jealous?

Hijacked my first thread!!!
  3. Casper

Casper

Plus guys always look like fags walking little dogs.
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

They nap in between. Sometimes I think it's a workout for them and they get tired as a result. And they only need a minute or two to eat.

And only little dogs hump your leg. I hate little dogs because they have small dog complex.
  5. optimist

optimist

Reminds me of ...

The joke about the two morons sitting on a park bench watching a big Doberman licking his balls.
    Moron #1, “Gee I wish I could do that”
    Moron # 2, “I think you should try and pet him first. He looks awful mean”
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2003
  6. Casper

Casper

When does he have time to eat food or for that matter sleep or take a dump or chase a ball, hump a leg or other things doggies like to do?
  7. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

ba da domp (crash)
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2003
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

He licks his ass.
  9. Casper

Casper

What does he do with the other 1/2 day ?
  10. jtslade

jtslade

It's possible because the dog is licking his own balls.

JT
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

A dog spends half his day licking his balls.... so how clean could it possibly be?
  12. genius

genius

Did she happen to say if she worked LD out on Long Island in a place called Tunnel of Love? The place is in N. Babylon by the dump, about 2-3 miles into suffolk.
  13. frank735

frank735

ReThey say

A dogs mouth is the cleanest...can this also be said of bar skanks?
  14. tomatch

tomatch

Re: Hey Treknutnj

[deep kissing moaning and ball licking to completion.]

Somehow these two acts don't seem to go well together. I certainly don't want to be DFK with a ho that has just been licking someone's balls -- especially to completion. I'll take the latter and pass on the former.
  15. Shoreguy

Shoreguy Silver

Re: WSJ3 banned

Done - Not a great loss only 2 posts - he will be back in a new life - this time he should undrstand at least one rule. You know it's the last thing a man does, either ask or read directions :)
  16. harrynj

harrynj

WSJ3

Remove that e-male address ASAP or else you will be banned. Read the rules.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2003
  17. Casper

Casper

WSJ3 please remove your e m a l e addy from your post before you're banned from this board. We aren't allowed to swap addy's like that.
    hurry hurry hurry
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2003
  18. WSJ3

WSJ3

Hey Treknutnj

We met last night at FSTOP (Sam) and I had a great time hanging out with you buddy. Hope to catch you there again on the 31st if you are not traveling. Keep in touch ***** me at toobadslinkycantrevokemyfstoppasstoo@butimgonefromhere.com. I was going to sample Egypt but I was too spent after having 2 sessions in the dark room with Tiny. She really gave me a GFE deep kissing moaning and ball licking to completion. God I love this county. Well this was my first trip to FSTOP and except for the poor performance that Jocelyn 21 Dominicana was giving I would recommend this club to any true mongers. I am going to have to try Eygpt next time buddy.

Peace
    WSJ3
  19. eros701

eros701

The more I hear about this place the more I want to go myself. Is it hard to get into?
  20. TC123

TC123

Tiny always acts pissed with the $10 LD fee. I always pay first, so she has the opportunity to take it or leave it, and she always takes it. I refuse to pay $20 for a LD, and I would encourage others to do the same so we can hold the line.

I agree with you about Egypt's LD. Never did anything more than that with here, but she really gives you your money's worth. Destiny's are also great, but in a different, more sensual way.