F-Stop Visit

Discussion in 'New York' started by fiveguysent, Feb 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jseah

jseah

oops....too late.....I hope he didn't forget to bring the gerbils.
  2. Casper

Casper

I hope Stan & Kyle stops bye soon.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2003
  3. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

Caliba, go to agencys section and get info, and get rid of the e-**** addy, the APM don't like that.
  4. robnotbob

robnotbob

5. Caliba

Caliba banned

Fstop location

I will be in NYC tonight and, judging from the threads, FStop would be well worth a visit. Can someone backchannel me ? Please? Anybody? Enough of this "Asian" talk.... I want a whole fist! Yeah ! Bachannel me now baby ! Ram it home! Up to the elbow! Maybe we can work on a new Timex commercial!
  6. dirty

dirty

Showed up at about 11:30 last night. I was fairly drunk. The guys mentioned that they would be closing soon, but that there were still a couple of girls (Love and Secret, I think) around. Sounded ok to me since I didn't show up at 11:30 drunk just to hang out.

I bumped into Love and asked her for a dance and she immediately offered more so we settled into a nice CBJ. I wouldn't say it was magical, but she was certainly diligent so she gets points for that.

Finished up, got a "that was quick" comment from the boys at the door and stumbled to the train. As usual, thanks F-Stop!
  7. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I have been to F Stop maybe 10 times. I will be there every weekend but the Wednesday night parties make F Stop look like a kids party at Chunky Cheese.
  8. dragonball

dragonball

I don't know about you guys...but I'm too satisfied with Fstop.
    Today was my second visit in a month. Went there around 4:30pm. There was one girl there, Alisha and 2 mongers hanging around. The next girl came in around 5pm, Storm? was her name I think...not my type so I wait some more. 5:15pm, another girl came in, I forgot her name, but she was pretty much hanging around the entrance....5:45pm, another girl came in, B? (my memory is getting shot). Hung out with B for a bit, she is 5' and 20 years old... Later on, Love and Secret comes in.

To cut to the main point, I end up paying $20 for the entrance fee, $15 for the use of the semi dark room, and $60 for a CBJ from a girl I would rate a 6. Total $95 for a CBJ where she got tired so she rested her hand on her head while she was slowly went up and down....drool dropping all over my pants. I end up walking out at 6:30pm thinking "I gotta find a better place".
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2003
  9. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Re: $500-600

Yes how did you know I was there only 90 minutes. Well you see I took 7 dancers into VIP section at the same time, so it gets costly. LOL!
  10. pony66car

pony66car

Im in

GOTCHA
  11. GILTTE

GILTTE

Pony

Pony,

Try it... You can thank us later.
  12. GILTTE

GILTTE

$500-600

Gee Jimmy, you must have left early....
  13. pony66car

pony66car

found their ad

Now I need to figure out if is worth the trip into NYC. I am not big on wasting 500 on a bunch of lap dances...
  14. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Re: f/stop

Only 500-600 bucks. No biggie!
  15. pony66car

pony66car

f/stop

OK, OK already, give the new guy a heads up on where to find this place. After following this post I think I might be missing something. The asscon parties seem to be getting mixed reviews. Are you guys dumping hundreds of bucks a night at these places or are you onto something a little cheaper here?
  16. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Re: Cassidy

I went from girl to girl inspecting the product. I was there 90 minutes and there were 50 plus chicas there. I got a few numbers and will arange a future session. LOL.
  17. Harmony Memories

Harmony Memories Guest

Cassidy

Jimydr - Did you have Cassidy in the VIP ? If you did, please give some details (Ha ha). She's real cute . And I hope Kianna has livened up a bit. At F-stop , she was a bit too passive, and seemed to have a slight attitude
  18. Breastluva

Breastluva

I would love to know if Salsa is working at F-Stop, and when. I am still trying to re-capture my glorious Harmony days!
  19. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Re: Salsa and kianna

I met these 2. Cassidy is real nice!
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2003
  20. Harmony Memories

Harmony Memories Guest

Salsa and kianna

Did Salsa start working at F/Stop ? She was always great fun back in the Harmony and at Tina's

Also, does Kianna still work there ? I spotted her at the last 2 ASScon parties, but didn't get a chance to speak with her. I haven't heard anybody mention her lately . Even though she is a bit of a dud spud, she's probably the cutest girl I've seen at F/Stop. I sat with her cousin at last weeks party, a short Latin cutie named Cassidy (she has curly hair and glasses), who told me she works at Tina's. I asked her why does she work in that hellhole sleazepit when she'd be much better off at F/Stop. Hope she makes the switch .

And I hope Patti comes in. I had one of the best LDs in my life with her at Gallaghers, and it was hands off ! I could just imagine how great she could be a more "liberal" atmosphere !!!!