Faking the bell?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Thronx, Aug 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: welllll

Very true in your case sweets, I always keep an extra roll of duct tape handy so as to not wake up the neighbors!!

[Edited by Carl M on 08-24-2001 at 09:35 AM]
  2. Thorn

Thorn

FOS?

B,

What would make you think that?

Why paint with such a wide brush?

Sure some of the posters are probably less then authentic with their opinions and feelings. However, no less or more so then any other venue where folks say what's on their mind. No less then any other group too, providers included.

Face it, there are those who will always be WYSIWYG [what you see is what you get] and then there are those who will be less then that. You just have to develope a good BS detector and deal with only that which you believe to be genuine. Ignore the rest.

Wishing well...
  3. Body2see

Body2see

Dawn

Forget it sweetheart Dawn,I have found that most people here are FOS !! Slinky !!!!

I can understand why our friend Candi signed off from here.
  4. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

welllll

unless you guys are using an enormous amount of astro glide you should be able to tell by the liquid state of things or am i wrong........
    that you cannot fake.......... or can you guys..
    i know i can't.. but why should a lady hold back any way.. jeez enjoy it will ya.. lol

DAWN
  5. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

Re: Re: Ya Know

Nor have I. Ever.
  6. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

SC,
    Ouch!
    hp
  7. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

But I have gotten - DIDN'T you cum yet?

Or - If you don't come soon, you're going to have to finish yourself off!!!!!!!!!
  8. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Re: Ya Know

Interestingly enough, never!
    hp
  9. Thronx

Thronx

Faking the bell

Yeah, but we have covers. And... they have fewer nerve endings in there anyway.

Thx.
  10. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Ya Know

Us guys can fake it too. How many times has a provider asked you, "did you come yet".

[Edited by TuckernotSucker on 08-23-2001 at 04:32 PM]
  11. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

The puppy said it best - its cause the guy wants to believe it - we are so gullible. (of course, some of us just don't care).
  12. frog

frog

I think contractions are very easy *for some* to fake.
  13. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Did you come?

I am firmly believe that a woman can convince a man of anything she chooses, especially if the guy wants to believe it.
    HP
  14. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

A chick misleading a guy? Next thing ya know, APM will tell me pigs dont fly.
  15. Thronx

Thronx

Hi all,

There are times that a provider fakes a bell, other times not. Certainly noises tell nothing. I look for contractions. Are convincing contractions easy to do (kiegels or such) and if so, is it commonplace for a provider to think of doing it?

Curiosity more than anything.

Cheers, Jtx