Falling in love pt.2

Discussion in 'New York' started by shhhh, Aug 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

I like grapes
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Shhhh is a grape ?
  3. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

You're probably not my type anyways.
  4. shhhh

shhhh

yea right...so you can post it-i am fine the way things are
  5. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

sshhh - You have to admit, its a viable way for providers to increase biz.......even if you didnt do it, but feel free to email me with who you are
  6. Slinky Bender

BigBadBender: My, what lovely chops you have. Perhaps I'll huff, and I'll puff, and.........what comes after that ???? Something about a blow job ?????????.
  7. shhhh

shhhh

hot4chicks

why are you always busting my chops?gee whiz-just imagine if I did tell who I was.....
  8. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

I've been thinking about this thread today. Whats odd about this-

1. Woman admits she has sex for money and is dating a guy who paid her, but now he gets it for free
    2. She advertises it here and other guys start cheering how they want to see her too

This reminds me of the Lottery ads - You cant win, if you dont play.

So pay up boys and maybe she'll be your lottery ticket.
  9. littleguy

littleguy Gold

"P.S.To all who has laughed at me<lifting up skirt to show bare @ss>Kiss my butt with your tongue out!"

I don't think I laughed at you but, give me some details and maybe I'd be happy to oblige........
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

BTW, been to Philly lately Fishfry?
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Um, did I ever tell you that I HATE FISH????
  12. fishfry

fishfry

Don't tell anyone but I'm shhhh's new boyfriend. And I'm not telling who she is but eat your hearts out guys.

fish
  13. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

Shhhh -

Common interests are helpful in getting a relationship started and from there things build towards a real sense of connection. You and this man seem already to have that connection. You're on your way!

- tomahawk9
  14. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response To Shhh

Shhh,

What a wonderful thing to read on this Board. It appears that although the two of you do not have all common interests, that you still had a very enjoyable time. Good for you, good for him, and great to see such nice things happening and being reported on this Board. Also, I tip my hat to you, for taking such a bold step to post something such as this on this Board.
  15. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Shhhh,
    Please dont make offers that you aren't prepared tp make good on :)
    Seriously, its good that you have discovered what it is you want to do with this person and how you feel about him. Now go have a good time!
    take care HP
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Hooray for shhhh!

I'm glad the guy took you up on your offer and I hope things go well for you. Meeting the way you did, it may be a tough road ahead, good luck!
  17. Slinky Bender

Remember what Bob Seger said:

"I used her, she used me, but neither one cared".
  18. shhhh

shhhh

Well the guy finally called me(hooray)yesterday afternoon and we decided to hang out.Well it was cool and all but I found that we have very little in common.Movies-no.Music-no.(I thought everyone loved Pearl Jam)Politics-what?Food,well who doesn't like pizza.I figure little things like that isn't important.We had a cool time, hanging out and eventually spending the night together.You all get the picture.The guy is so cool to be with.I have been thinking about some things-I remember that I wrote in my other thread about being used for freebies.I don't think I can be used if I am enjoying it too.His personality is really cool but I have to admit it's the sex that has brought me this far.

P.S.To all who has laughed at me<lifting up skirt to show bare @ss>Kiss my butt with your tongue out!