Familiarity breeds contempt

Discussion in 'New York' started by Xerxes, Jun 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

think

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 05:28 PM]
  2. mercydancer

mercydancer

I agree with Candie. As a provider you have to try to keep some sort of surprise in the reserves for when a regular starts to get bored.Try adding another girl,doing something daring(LIke give him bbbj near a window for an exhibitionist),or at his office or whatever comes to your imagination. Anything to keep it fun.Boring "sessions" they can get at home.For FREE.
  3. candie

candie

been there

When I am seeing clients for working purposes I make damn sure things are Never exactly like the first. I will always,,,, remember if I did cowgirl rodeo game or other certain <coughing much> t h i n g s but I do like to bring something to the table so to speak, <a girlygirl> which has Never been boring yummm. But then again there are a lot of gents that just could care less unlike you X.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Don't worry, over time that will change ( eventually ). ;)

That happens with some guys. It's usually not the "girl's fault". In other words, you want variety. The thrill of something new ( go see Chris Rock's "new pussy" routine ).

I guess one question is, why do you think this is a problem ?

One thing you can do is some of the stuff discussed in another thread http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=927
  5. Xerxes

Xerxes

I just had my 2nd session with a provider and it turned out to be utterly boring. This lately has become a recurring trend for me. The 2nd time will NEVER be as good as the 1st time. Has this happened to any of the readers recently? What is a good strategy? Never see the same provider twice? Your thoughts on this would be appreciated?