Fantasy Modeling

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by bigdoggie, Oct 1, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bigdoggie

bigdoggie

I was passing through Bridgeport on Saturday afternoon and decided to give this well reviewed AMP a try. (this is my first UG review so please bear with me)

It certainly lived up to its reputation. I was warmly greeted at the door and quickly introduced to Kim who was at least an 8 with a great body and nice face. (I saw one other girl while I was there who was also really hot) We started with a thorough table shower and then down stairs to a private room with a nice clean bed with a mirror on the wall. Kim took her time (dressed in a mini-skirt with nothing on underneath and a bando top) with the massage which included a nice walk on my back. She then leaned over me and seductively asked if I wanted 'everything'. After dispensing with the formalities she proceded to undress and unveil and beautiful pair of natural breasts. She ran her tongue up and down my back and legs before driving me wild with a trip to Asia, the whole time rubbing her tits against me in all the right ways. Onto my back for a CBJ, 69 and a cowboy ride to finish me off.

This was an incredible sensual experience that I will have to repeat. 60 house, 1.2$ tip.