Fat Sloppy ass

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by billyS, Feb 2, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. billyS

billyS

Kimmie, the Dolphin, Dawn mentioned is right off Old Country Road just past the Donkin dougnuts where I got your breakfast last time. Let me know if you want direction.
  2. grant

grant

Hey Kimmie, there is a really great golds in syosset like greekgirl said, Syosset is the town right next to Westbury, but they only honor memberships to their specific gym, Bev Francis' Gold. And yes, some pros train there, and a bunch of fiteness models. I had the privilege of spotting Dorian Yates there a few years ago (love his big thighs)There is a Golds Gym in Garden City which is rather nice, and not far. And if you ever feel like working out in the middle of the night Dolphins in Westbury is open 24 hours. I think their day passes are like 10 bucks or something.
  3. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

anthony most people say and it has worked better for me

i do cardio for 25 min then train with trainer then do another 20 + cardio after

the best bet is to do cardio on a empty stomach and have a small meal before weights..sometimes i forget a power bar or shake so ill skip that part but its best not to do that..reason being is i left heavy so not getting something to those muscles could result in muscle failure
  4. pjorourke

pjorourke Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

Sheesh! I hope you don't get confused and bite down on the wrong one.
  5. vegasjim

vegasjim

Bill I am with you that girl is freaking HOT!

Just diet no workouts for me yet except maybe curls when I am having a few of the new low carb beer Michelob has out. LOL.
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

she may be my motivational picture for the bathroom.
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I don't do any cardio. I don't even stretch before I workout. I just setup the weights and do my sets. Then I go home and drink Pepsi all day.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2003
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Thank Goodness!:D
  9. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

there is a great golds but its in syosset some top pros train out of there and the owners are former pros themselves
  10. Kimmie

Kimmie

Thanks, but I am a member of Golds not Ballys!!
  11. billyS

billyS

There is a Bally's on Old Country Road close to where you are.
  12. justlooking

justlooking

I'm a great guy to discuss exercise with. About all I contribute to such discussions is a quote from Robert Hutchins.
  13. howardnotstern

howardnotstern

aversion therapy. if i open the door i won't be getting any like rosario (for under $$$$$$$$$$/hr at least)

(this is more like it, much better for me to discuss exercise w/jl then mathmatical analysis w/jm)
  14. justlooking

justlooking

Won't that make you go to the fridge more often?
  15. howardnotstern

howardnotstern

(hey, i'm an md with an undergrad degree in exercise phyz) MY SON!!!!!

what kimmie said, warmup cardio, then weights, then long cardio is what i believe in and suggest. twice daily cardio is great, but who has the time.

weightlifting can assist in fat burning but is secondary to aerobics and diet, and it depends on how the weightlifting is done. weight training offer other benefits as we hit and pass through middle age.

for me, trying to play basketball into my late thirties and forties w/o strength training would have been near impossible. (i came from the generation in college that we never touched a weight for fear we would lose flexibility and touch, but had to change my approach to weights with age. still hate em, but i try to do em)

(i have not kept up with the literature and details of physical training. these are some general conclusions i hold)

i like rosario. she may be my new motivational picture for the fridge.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2003
  16. Kimba

Kimba

trivia

Rosario
    [​IMG]

It's wondeful you are all talking about exercise-
    To change your bmr-and lose body fat-2 cardios a day-one in the morning(or whenever you get vertical) and one before bedtime

If you still have a problem losing,you may have a blood chemistry problem,which means only a nuritional biochemist can find and fix it-

Some people MUST have protien at every meal-some work well on high carbs-unfortunately,w/o a blood test-it's mirror,tial and error(Dad was a Doc. with a degree in exercise phys)
  17. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

that is true kimmie i hope he told u the right supplements as well u cant magine how much better u feel

i only eat one power bar a day or shake..most have high carbs

but if its meal time im a fan of the tuna u can take with u in the package and bring 2 rice cakes..its boring but its a meal with no fat

supplements are expensive

multivitamins
    b complex
    vitamin c
    zing magn. calcium
    and ultra chromium picolinate

i had to buy a container to carry all these damn things because certain vitamins i take after certain meals
    its a pain in the ass but it seems to work
  18. Kimmie

Kimmie

Dee, thats exactly what I do, eat a power bar. I started doing that the last two weeks and I find my work outs are much more productive.

I use to go without eating a damn thing and I was lazy and struggled through my reps.

I wish I could do mornings, I really do. But I just dont give my all so early. I am much better afternoons and early evening.

My biggest problem is eating. I was put on a 5 meal plan and I rarely get to eat one meal let alone 5.

You would think eating one meal would be a good thing, but it isnt, (as I found out) I wasnt eating enough to help my body burn the fat. I have learned my lesson, and now I am sticking to my 5 meal plan.

So If anyone has a session with me, dont be surprised if I start eating a power bar in the middle of sucking your dick ;)
  19. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

kimmie thats great u do cardio after your weight work out but to keep from loosing your muscles after your first 10 min of cardio eat a power bar with lil carbs or protein shake then hit weights

but i go first thing in the am before i eat so the way i eat may slight from yours
  20. Kimmie

Kimmie

My trainer has me do a cardio warm up for 10 mins, then weights for 20, then cardio for 30 mins.

Weights are important to help build muscle and reduce your body fat mass.

Ozzy you should do weights. They offer lots of help in weight control. Building muscles helps burn fat. You gain weight at first (muscle weight) but the eventually muscle gain helps your metabolism and therefore you burn tons of fat.

I havent lost much weight, but my BMI has dropped!