FBI bust at Downtown Spa

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by jwills500, Aug 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Smoke&Mirrors

Smoke&Mirrors banned

DC Parlors

Are open again. Some like DT,Royal are closed, but many have reopened, and are serving tasty samplings once again.
  2. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Of course the cell phones in Baltimore are being tapped...Jesus, don't any of you watch The Wire?
  3. malcom

malcom

i'm visiting from overseas in a bit (so not a poster) - have any of these places re-opened? Is there anyplace with a line up? Visited SF and since BT last year there are no places with lineups its seems.
  4. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

So, in summary...downtown=closed, Oriental (eye st)=closed. Sun club(across from MCI/Verizon pkg)=closed. 1333 Green Court NW=no answer. mirage=mailbox
  5. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

what's open

Boy if I had known about moonlight, I'd have been a regular. pity.
    anyone know what's open...seems all favs. have been hit. Any other recommendations?
  6. treizecisisase

treizecisisase

Where ever she is, she's NOT Happy. Great outgoing girl as many others talents will go wasted.
  7. Alhead

Alhead

At Royal

I encountered Happy at Royal Spa. She lived up to her name and kept me happy. I wonder how many other AMPS got taken down on this one. So much for the good times in DC for now.
  8. Smoke&Mirrors

Smoke&Mirrors banned

Yes,In addition

"Investigators intercepted numerous phone conversations along the East Coast."

At the Downtown Spa in downtown Washington, the massage parlor operator told a middleman in New York that the workers "were tired because they served 15 customers the previous night" and "she only had six girls working at the time, but needed eight girls because she would get up to 70 customers on a weekend," according to court documents.
  9. nabbeun

nabbeun

"Court-approved wiretaps on cell phones revealed the location of one secret closet at Moonlight, according to court papers."

something we should all keep in mind: cell phone conversations are not secure.
  10. thcnumber9

thcnumber9

11. nabbeun

nabbeun

this was part of a coordinated sweep across the east coast.

your posting has nothing to do with it. fyi, i got entangled in an le dance similar to the one described above once. it was at a way utr place known only to locals of a certain ethnic group, and was never metioned on ug or anywhere else on the net. never advertised, word of mouth only. so as you might guess i was surprised it happened there of all places. the moral: le knows where everything is, your posts not withstanding
  12. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

Gotta Stop

I've got to stop posting here or my fav. will be closed down soon enuf. Damn.
  13. nycisthebest

nycisthebest

Wow, what a bummer. I've been to this place a few times and it was great. If I can remember, I had a girl named HAPPY.
    Wonder where she is now?
  14. jwills500

jwills500

Man, did I get a surprise when I walked up the steps to the Downtown Spa.
    When I got to the top, the door was wide open, I thought what the hell. I took one step inside the door an then I saw what was going down. A real live FBI/INS bust of an AMP. I though, lets leave right now, so I turn and started toward the stairs, an agent jumped ahead of me to block my exit. I though, I haven't done anything wrong so he made his pitch.
    What are you doing here. "I don't know, just looking" "Besides I didn't want to crash your guys party, its not polite" looking for what "I don't know" Lets see some ID "what for, I haven't done anything wrong, Let me pass." OH come on, what were you looking for. "I forgot my AZ kicking in I don't remember". Another agent comes up the steps and again repeat the questions. I decline to answer and request that they step aside to let me pass. The last agent finally says Let him pass. So I left. The oriental spa was closed, the Supreme was closed, word got out fast to the other AMP's and they all shut down. Rules. 1 Be nice and co operative with you response.
    2. Don't say anything that will incrimiate you. 3 Keep your cool, they realized that they were not going anywhere with me so they gave up. I'am just glad I wasn't on a table when they hit. I recommend staying clear of all AMPs in the DC area for a while.