Feeling frisky........

Discussion in 'New York' started by Body2see, Jun 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ohiosfinest

ohiosfinest

B2S,

Hopefully, we'll find time to renew what we once had. You will always be number one on my list and in my heart.

When is the LI get together?

Ohiosfinest
  2. Allan

Allan

Frisky

And I thought you were retired ?
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Yes Cannot forget Blondi Also!!

A real sleeper should not be missed, the pictures sucked, but live and in person- SWEET!!
  4. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Carl

Carl,

Yes indeed, the names Body2See, Dawn, and Cecilia, are certainly special. Wow-what enjoyable times have been spent with these very special gals.
  5. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

okay......

Whos Blondy??????

curious minds want to know...
  6. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Carl, you forgot...

...Blondy! Ohhh Wilburrr.
    :)
    HP
  7. Carl M

Alas You are the only one that listens!!

How many times have I stated who the right people to see are, but many people do not take me seriously! I say it with B2S, Dawn, Cecelia, Ivy, Jackie/CT, Jackie/Vegas etc. Thanks Rooster and guys, Rooster is as picky an SOB as me!!
  8. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Body2See

Body2See,
    Unfortuntely, I will not be able to attend the LI get together. However, I am certainly very happy to see that all is well with you. I will be going on a Florida-combined business/vacation trip for about 10 days, in less then a week. However, upon my return I will keep in touch.
    For those of you that have not had the opportunity to meet this wonderful, foxy lady-you are really missing out on a very lovely and special treat. Treat this gem well-and you will be repaid ten-fold.
    And as for my special friend Carl-you are correct that I can not attend. However, this is probably one time that I would rather be at a get together on Long Island (even though it is a 2 hour or more trip), then be fishing and swimming at the Joisey Shore. And by the way-Carl, thanks for the tip long ago about this very special lady.

[Edited by RoosterC74 on 06-30-2001 at 09:16 AM]
  9. nyfoofie

nyfoofie

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to UG and just coming out of my lurking shell.
    I do have to say I too have met B2S one time (figured it out) and words cannot describe this special gem.
    I'm glad to see she is doing well.

Hi B2S !!!!
  10. Body2see

Body2see

drop me a line

I can't say that I know everybody. Please feel free to drop me a line if you would like to say hi.

xoxoxoB2S
  11. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Body2See

So the question is, how does one get on your good list, the invite list, the "hey, call me list"? You sound like a very grounded and interesting individual. Would like to try and get on that list.

[Edited by Monty Burns on 06-29-2001 at 05:46 PM]
  12. cablesurfer

cablesurfer Guest

A Real Compassionate Person

I'm new to this board. I have read all the postings on body2see and she sounds like a special person that puts someone else's needs before her own. What a testament this thread is to her. What wrong with feeling frisky and thinking about getting a hotel room in Manhattan on the spur of the moment. At least this lady knows how to live and have fun. Best of all, she's wlling to share her fun with others.

If she wants to feel frisky once a month, that's also her prerogative. At least she has heard the old saying that you only go around once, go for the gusto.

For all the people posting the same questions over and over again, what difference does it make if she's retired or not? She said that she was retired. Question asked and answered. Who cares what went on in this hotel room. Use your imagination. What difference does it make if she's looking for a boyfriend on a dating web site? She's just looking for that special someone who will make her extremely happy, hopefully for the rest of her life. I just hope that she has a long life. She sounds like a person who deserves it.

I only wish that I can meet her one day. I don't mean to trash anyone, but I had to say what needed to be said.
  13. wimpy

wimpy

Its amazing that one ladies post on "feeling Frisky" for one night gets over 1000 reads. But then again if you know the lady and had the pleasure of seeing her then you know why.
  14. Carl M

Re: Body2See

Sounds Good to me Grandpa!!
  15. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

My grandmother used to say: "If you dont have anything nice to say about anyone, then come sit next to me".
  16. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Body2See

This lady is a real gem. She is a real person with real needs and thank goodness one of her needs is to allow some of us to avail ourselves of her company. So be nice to her. Remember what Grandfather always said, "If you dont have anything nice to say to someone, dont say anything at all."
  17. Carl M

I'll answer that!!

Unfortunately, Cogburn would rather go swimmin and Fishin then be with us poor LI folks- Pout- LOL!!
  18. Body2see

Body2see

Thank you Rooster

You are very sweet. I hope all is well with you. Are you going to the LI get together ?

xoxoxoB2S
  19. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Body2See

Body2See,
    It is great to see all is well with you, and that you are now posting on the Utopia Guide Board. As for anyone that has not had the lovely opportunity to spend some purely quality time with this foxy lady-you are certainly missing out on a real gem. The words/letters GFE can not even fully describe this lovely lady.
  20. tommyf117

tommyf117

That's all folks until next month's friskyness begins for those lucky few with $$$$$.

[Edited by tommyf117 on 06-29-2001 at 01:18 PM]