Finally saw an off-duty provider in NJ!

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by thrasherp, Mar 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Kimmie

Kimmie

Finally!!! Ok Thorn lets play. Wear a bullet proof vest cuz I have lots of ammo.

(this belongs in the other thread. After all I have to agree with you being presumptuous.)
  2. Thorn

Thorn

Biting tongue.
  3. Michelle Aston

Michelle Aston

You are lucky you didn't hit a pole. (Grins)

Another time, I was on my way to see a hot indy. Was psyching my self up walking out of grand central. I'm walking up lexington to the hotel and look to my left and passing me by, I swear I'm 99 % sure, was one of the most popular and controversial girls ever mentioned here on the ny boards. I hadn't seen her in a couple of years and didn't think I'd ever see her again. But it was one of those double takes. She wasn't walking with anyone, I recognized the face and the body, but it didn't hit me till I had passed her. Purely on impulse I turned around and actually started walking back to find her. But, kind of like in the movies, she was gone.[/QUOTE]
  4. bigdaddyjim

bigdaddyjim banned

Checked out the trailer, decent enough. She must have been very popular in her heyday. Definetly would have gone down that road.

Happened to me twice. Was going to an appointment at a popular incall in Manhattan. Crossing the street maybe about two blocks away, I found myself on a corner next to a girl I had just seen the previous week and had saw a few times. She looked at me and I seemed to get the impression that she knew who I was. But considering the number of people around, she looked away and almost darted out as soon as the light changed.

Another time, I was on my way to see a hot indy. Was psyching my self up walking out of grand central. I'm walking up lexington to the hotel and look to my left and passing me by, I swear I'm 99 % sure, was one of the most popular and controversial girls ever mentioned here on the ny boards. I hadn't seen her in a couple of years and didn't think I'd ever see her again. But it was one of those double takes. She wasn't walking with anyone, I recognized the face and the body, but it didn't hit me till I had passed her. Purely on impulse I turned around and actually started walking back to find her. But, kind of like in the movies, she was gone.
  5. Kimmie

Kimmie

JP, thats it you nailed it.

When I wear those, plus my hair in a bun, and frumpy clothes,( I learned not to show cleavage when not working) not even my twin sister could recognize me.

I once accidentally left them on when starting a session.... Who knew men really do make passes at girls that wear glasses.
  6. jp1064

jp1064

[​IMG]

;)
  7. ShadowLurker

ShadowLurker

Actually she was a "victim" of the bangbus back in January. I dont know how much I can say about other sites here without getting in trouble but it's safe to say that there werent too many chubby Indian girls on that site in January so you can probably figure it out for yourself.
  8. murman36

murman36

Nice

As a fan of bangbros videos, I was wondering which actress she was, and on which site; milflessons, I suspect.
  9. ShadowLurker

ShadowLurker

A few years ago while living in L.A., As I boarding a flight back from a long weekend in Vegas, I noticed a fairly popular, at the time, LA provider sitting in first class as i passed through. I knew it was her because she was one of the few Indian providers around and she was famous for her greek skills according to one of the other boards. I had never seen her myself but she was on my wish list just not in my price range. She appeared to be travelling alone and it was a late flight that put is in LAX about 1am and since most people just carry on luggage to Vegas, we were two of the very few waiting for our bags to come up. I approached her and basically told her that I knew who she was, that I was an admirer and I had heard, and read, great things about her. I kept my distance from her and I'm not very scary looking so she was very sweet about it and told me that she would like that and to give her a call. I just told her that it was nice to meet her and I would call, then I moved away. My objective was to leaving a lasting memory of a being a "nice" guy just in case I was able to make it happen, figured a few brownie points couldn't hurt. We both left LA a few months later, she went to Chicago area then retired. Strangely enough, I just saw her in a bangbros video a few months ago, sadly, she seems to have packed on quite a few pounds
  10. thrasherp

thrasherp

Just to clarify, I would never have thought about saying something to her unless I was sure she was by herself, I had seen her professionally before, and I could speak to her without others around us hearing our conversation. In truth, I prolly wouldn't have the balls anyway. Aegis911 and murman36: My point is not so much the power-trip thing; I am just fascinated by women who have sex for money - it's the most honest expression of the male-female relationship if you think about it.
  11. kilroywashere

kilroywashere

Once during open school nite for my daughter I saw one of my atf.
    we both had SO. with us and both recognized each other.
    We both smiled and that was that. I would never dream of say anything to her. I dont want to mess things up for her. We did meet again on a date.
    she was glad I was cool. we had an even better time that session.
    K
  12. Hyabby

Hyabby Guest

Amazing transformations

While walking along one of the avenues of New York not too long ago, I had the experience of running into a provider I know. I have known the lady for a few years and we were both alone, so greeting each other was an automatic reaction. She was dressed in street clothes, jeans and a sweatshirt, on her way to set up for an incall, carrying her bag of goodies.

I had some free time, so we walked together and when we arrived at her destination, she invited me to come up while she prepared for her first client. For the next hour, while we chatted I had the "pleasure" of watching her transform from her off-duty regular self into her glamorous secret identity.

I use the scare quotes because this is not an experience for the faint of heart, and really drove home just how much of our world is illusion, smoke and mirrors. Of course, I knew that already - if I had not, I doubt I would have been offered the opportunity to witness the actual event. But still . . . .
  13. mellowyellow008

mellowyellow008

Man, that's pretty messed up. If a provider recognized you walking in the streets with your s.o., I'm sure you wouldn't want her to do that. Obviously hobbying is a 2-way street, so more discretion from you should bring about more discretion from them.
  14. dr_skins

dr_skins

During the big blizzard we had a year and change ago, I was able to hook up with a dancer who had given me her number and suggested I just come to her apartment so we can forget about the clock and just go at it. She made me see her really early in the morning, and after we were done I offered to drive her to the store for supplies. Off we went and did grocery shopping together. That was actually kinda fun, and she was one of the most fun chicks I ever hung out with for that matter, so it was totally cool as well as a nice thing to do for her. Sad thing is that was my first time seeing her and I never saw her since--she dropped off radar and numbers disconnected. I saw her pop up on her old agency's site, but they refused to book me with her because I had never been a customer before, and apparently she had a problem with one of her "regulars" which is why she dropped out for a bit in the first place. Still trying to get back in touch with that one.
  15. BillyBonker

BillyBonker

I bumped into one of Julies old girls who I saw half a dozen times or so in a bar. We both made eye contact and acknowledged each other, but had to wait until both our dates went to the bathroom, and we had an interesting 45 second chat.
  16. Kimmie

Kimmie

Urgh!!! Don't approach a ho when she's off duty! Her time to be herself may only be then! This is why I started to wear my Clark Kent disguise! Being called by my working name when I am not is very uncomfortable!
  17. gg2002

gg2002

once saw an asian provider walking in flushing. I had seen her 3 times and I knew she would recognize me. She was walking with some guy and I thought that perhaps I should not say anything, but I couldn't resist and said hello as I passed them. She stopped and looked at me while I kept walking by and I got the impression she would rather I had not said hello because it was clear that the guy was curious about who I was.
  18. instant

instant

I remember taking a provider off duty to Woodb***** Mall and ran into four other of her partners in crime, all off duty, all just shopping. The interesting part was that several of the teenage/college age girls that were in the mall that day were far better looking that the pros. They just weren't so easily available.
    Once in Tampa, in a mall, I saw a faorite from 2001, walking around with a very short skort and no panties. I offered to buy her a pair of sneakers, and the men store clerks will never forget that experience.
  19. murman36

murman36

It's a power trip

Something special about seeing a providor in her natural environment. Many of these girls compartmentalize their professional lives. They're a whore for a couple of days, shower up, put it in a folder and forget about it until money is tight again.
    He saw her "out of character" and it felt powerful.
    I understand the "sickness" he recognizes.
    Many hobbiests patronize providors to feel powerful, and he got some.
    Just my two cents
  20. Aegis911

Aegis911

And exactly why do you consider this a "moment of sick, twisted, perverted pleasure"?

I don't understand your point.