Finding a girl for a threesome ?

Discussion in 'New York' started by gramercy, Feb 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lepke

lepke

On the money,,,///...
  2. lepke

lepke

Anytime this has worked out for me the girl I was with recruited the other girl..If you try this out in Vegas you might have much more luck...Vegas just brings the worst out in women...They go to vegas on vacation to try new stuff and hope no one ever finds out..
  3. popeye

popeye

Let your girl know up front what you are planning to do. Go to a bar frequented by single people. I once was with a friend at such a place, and thought I was making headway with this blonde. Next thing I know she strikes up a conversation with the lady on the other side of her, from me, leaving me out of the discussion. Next they they are exchanging numbers. Finally the girl I am talking with leaves with "friend", and the lady she was talking to leaves shortly after. And I am stuck with the bill for my target's drinks. If your girl is decent looking, she'll find a mark in no time.

It used to be that ll you had worry about were the guys. Now you have to watch out for the ladies too, and they all look straight.

Pop
  4. conoworld

conoworld

It seems business is slow for miki why not give her a try!!!!!
  5. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Your chances of success will be greater if your girlfriend recruits the the other girl.
  6. redstinger1967

redstinger1967

Patrick is right online swinger clubs is where you could possibly meet a single woman, although they are hard to come by they are out there cause I have found a few myself. I've been a member of a few swinger sites for awhile now. I would suggest Swing Life Style, or swapper, good luck finding that elusive third.
  7. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

try joining some swingers groups. there are often single women members that are bi and will hook up with you and gf in a more private, intimate setting if you two are not comfortable at a swingers party. Of course, she'll have to be attracted to the both of you.
  8. gramercy

gramercy

I know a lot of you guys are trolling for someone when you're NOT with the little lady... but I've recently met someone, which has curbed my mongering, and the girl is open/willing to satisfy my urge to have a threesome.

The problem for me is, I can't stand the bar scene and don't want to try and pick up a third wheel. We've tried on CL, but it's rife with straight guys and their cocks -- enormous girls from the Bronx -- or couples, which we're not into... so I'm tempted to find the right girl in "other" places.

I'm just at a loss as to where to turn, and figured this would be the best crowd to turn to. Anyone had any success "finding" someone for this, or any advice?