First Provider Experience?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by drew_park, Feb 4, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Ahhh,, fond memories!

A couple years before my time in the army, I was 15, working in the longshoreman's union in Boston (yes lying about my age), there was a paper there called the Boston Phoenix (remarkably similar to the village voice) I hooked up with a really cute Jewish girl who had to be no older than 19. Everything was offered and covers weren't that big a deal at the time. Well, After an awesome session, a couple days passed, and whoopee ... scabs formed on my pecker and I had to do the q-tip on the dickhole along with some seriously painful shots to make the shit go away.
    Now I just look back and count my blessings on how I avoided the big one!
  2. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

A few years ago a co-worker had discovered the Horizon Center mp in Plainfield (now closed) and kept telling me how great it was. He eventually wore me down, and I went and got a nude HJ for $ total.

Its been downhill economically for me ever since. :(
  3. jack sprat

jack sprat

the first day when i arrived at the army unit in korea to which i was assigned, they said that they were having a "moose" party that nite. didn't know what the f they were talking about until a bus load of girls showed up.

it cost me $10 for three pops and began a lifetime of chasing after whores.
  4. drew_park

Let's talk about this.

I'll go first.

I was a young sailor on my first Med Cruise. Pulled into Mallorca, Spain and after a few beers ended up in the gaudy red light district. Neon and beer and lingerie clad girls all over!

Was approached by a honey, a thin Spanish waif. Shoulder length light brown hair, small busted, nice ass. I paid the door keeper and she took me upstairs where the matronly housekeeper took some more money from me for rent.

Small one bed room. Barely room for anything else. We both stripped. Played around for a little bit and then she began a BBBJ. My gawd! My toes were curling. I was quickly falling in love! I unloaded weeks of accumulated sea duty cum into her mouth. She then nonchalantly got up pulled a wash basin from under the bed and and hocked my entire load into it. So much for romance!

From that night I NEVER looked back...

Drew, Tampa, FL