fishkill amp

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by trout, Jul 26, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sugartaker71

sugartaker71

Went to **********.com to check reviews but it was tough to determine if extras occur. I did ***** a 'customer' who posted reviews & he told me that he never got extras. I kind of doubt there are any extras since there is little action in this area. I hear there are spots in Newburgh that are worth a visit.
  2. Troutman

Troutman Paste

The only time you can be sure action will be happening is when you're in the middle of it.
  3. sugartaker71

sugartaker71

Have things gotten better?

I was another site recently & it seems that things have gotten better at this place. The comments are positive but don't indicate if there are any extras provided. So I'm not sure if it's the fact that the massages are good...or someone could get some R&T. Is it safe to assume that if you pay the door fee, plus TIP...that guarantees some action?
  4. Jfox987

Jfox987

I drove by a few weeks ago and saw both women sitting outside, they were not in their 20s, late 30s more likely.
  5. trout

trout

fishkill

yes--- nos sign, 2 doors down from deli.
  6. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

I'm even surprised your found an AMP all the way up there!
  7. Jfox987

Jfox987

Is this the place near Wendy's?
  8. trout

trout

visited the new amp in fishkill-- open about a month, advertised in the middletown paper. 70 house fee, table shower, very clean. attendant was mid 20's attractive. massage was medicore at best, doors to room are permanently "blocked", release required encoragement. save your $$$$$