Flanders

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by galaxyman, Jan 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Jarhead,

Alot of my PS has retire from the biz. A couple of them got married and others got real jobs cause they manage to get a green card. So inventory is low and time to rebuild.
  2. Jarhead

Jarhead

Line ups were the problems before!

Forget it. Enoughs been said about this issue.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2003
  3. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Can someone give the line up. I haven't been to this place in a long time and don't know if anyone will recognize me
  4. daro

daro in loco CM

Bear, good luck with your search for greener pastures.
    It's hard now, to even suggest a place for someone to go.
    The service I receive religiously, at a certain place, may not be
    available to you, and vice a versa. You want to share the wealth
    with a buddy, but if the well is dry for him when he goes, you
    feel bad, because your tip was a waste of his time, and his money. If you want a dark horse selection from a handicapper.
    If what the banned guy said in the PP post the other day is
    somewhat true. That is a pasture that may be worth a visit.
    Always had top caliber girls. I know there are guys here, who
    used to go and were quite satisfied, and I bet they still go, and are still quite satisfied, but they keep it off the net. I can't
    blame them. All I'm saying, is these fine looking girls, would have
    all bailed, if all they were making were .20 tips. Just a thought.
  5. bear

bear

Yeah, Lucy runs the show.
  6. PI0072003

PI0072003

Is lucy the mamasan
  7. bear

bear

Daro is right on the money as usual. I've been to Flanders maybe 10x and after a break, saw Jean and got squat. Jean is not the warm and fuzzy type (at least in my only time with her). Stephanie looks good there, but I don't know what extras may be available. Also, I'm not sure I want to make the investment. I may look to greener pastures and focus my efforts elsewhere. You do have to invest $ and time to get what you want.

Hobbyists who are looking to score on the first visit are very unrealistic. Just the present day reality. If you click with the girl, visit again soon after and you may have some fun.
  8. teeduke

teeduke

One more thing ...

... don't forget to bring sushi and sashimi with you next time.
  9. teeduke

teeduke

I've got to agree with daro

you'd be wise to find a place, and ladies, you're comfortable with, and cultivate those relationships. Don't expect big things without building some trust first. Money is not the key. A little fun and respect go a long way.
  10. daro

daro in loco CM

Galaxyman, it's tough out here in NWJ. Slim pickens. Also if you
    don't have any equity invested in the lady, you will be out of
    luck. Girls now will stick with their regulars only. Massage only for first timers. Better safe than sorry. Maybe second time you get
    an HR. Who knows after that. Guys are spoiled today. With UG,
    and tips, leads, and reviews, first timers think every place or
    girl is a sure thing. They want to run, before they can even walk.
    I've been to Flanders. There is nothing there, I would want to invest a lot of $ in, on the chance you develop a regular thing.
    Jean is the prettiest one there, but personality wise, she seems
    like a young bitch. She probably picks and chooses guys, who
    will pay her dearly, to be with a young fine looking asian girl.
  11. Cobra

Cobra

Back couple of times?

To go back a couple of times on the chance that you might develope more service is going to cost alot in time and $. I've driven by the Flanders place I believe a couple of times but unless I hear of some positive posts I'm going to stick with must regular spots.
  12. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Galaxyman,

If it was your first time that's the norm. You should go back a couple of time so they know you and then you will get the full menu
  13. Fargo

Fargo

Maybe she thought you were LE.
  14. galaxyman

galaxyman

New to the board but have read several posts. Hi all. Since I live in NW New Jersey , I decided to check out Flanders on route 206 . I had gone friday and saw Jean who is a pretty girl. She gave me a decent body shower, and we then went back to the room. She gave me a good massage but nothing else was offered. I asked but she said that," we try to keep this place safe for good customers and nothing like that is done here". I gave her 40 tip for the massage and left. I will not be back! I will check the posts more carefully before checking out another spot.