Float Place Reports?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by steel, Jan 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. woodman

woodman

Kinda feel the same way you do. Just keep hoping something new comes to work there. A girl who isn't brought in by any of the others either. Might be nice for Carissa to have some real competition going. Maybe we'll get to see a competative side of her and mix up her sessions a bit.
    Monitoring all the PMB's nothing much has been said about this place lately, which I guess at times could be good, but just want to be one of the first to see a new girl if she starts.
  2. steel

steel

float update

I read on another board that they're being watched...and now that Christina is gone I don't see any incentive to try out their "older" talent...carissa, Lisa and Anna just don't do it for me anymore...f
  3. woodman

woodman

Anyone been here lately ??

I haven't been in the area to go there for the last couple of months but hoping to be doing some jobs in the area again over the next few weeks. Has anyone been here? Are they still in business? Who's still working?

Find it amazing that on 4 PMB'S that have threads on the Float nobody has had any updates for a long time. Some more than two months old.
  4. roaddog

roaddog

they need some new talent. Its getting old with the 4 of them there. Lisa got heavy and Christina is a bitch on the phone (to me any ways)

I have not hot a MP in Months. They are so lame in CNJ. We need some new places to pop up!

RD
  5. instant

instant

float place reports

Steel.
    I think it is me! I never got only a hand job at Float. In Robzim's post, he reminds one of the prior beauties. Natalia could be easily persuaded. Beth was another story. She would drag me out of the shower ready to go...anyplace.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  6. steel

steel

Hawk, I have to agree with you that something is up at the Float due to the afternoon phones not being answered this week...otherwise, I got a question for you all----who gives the flat out best hj at the Float?
  7. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Staffing Changes?

Called last week to make an afternoon appt. with Ana, was told (by Lisa, I believe) she wouldn't be in until the following Tues/Wed. Sounds like she is phasing out (don't know if voluntary, but I know she was looking at something full time & legit).

Has anyone heard anything else about Float recently?
  8. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Steel, Can't say that I've had that experience, but from the sound of your session with Carissa I might have to go back for another session with her.

I had been leaning towards Ana (and Lisa) recently, as the service was different (and variety is always nice). Then saw Christine, and it has been either Christine or Ana since.

As for the drama, Lisa was always a little flaky (late or no show without calling), not sure about the issue with Ana.

What can you do? I remember Ana talking about a FT, regular job soon, so then it will only be Lisa they want out. I haven't heard Ana or Lisa say anything negative, but haven't been there in a while.
  9. steel

steel

Drama and Facials at the Float

So I hear that Lisa/Ana and CArissa/Christine aren't exactly licking each other's clits....that they are each waiting for the other pair to leave, etc..whatever, why can't they just all get along?

Anyway, was there two days ago to see Carissa...she got kind of funky...she was laying on her back and she put her hand down by her pussy...she was "hand f-ing" me and then I shot this wild load up all the way to her mouth. She didn't freak out but was really cool abot it...it was so hot to give a hot young girl an unexpected facial...anyone else ever give her one?
  10. robzim

robzim

I'll take Natalia or Beth..but since they don't seem to be coming back any time soon, you will find that each of the ladies is extra fine at their own specific interest. Encourage them (you know what I mean) to be good at what they like to do best and the rewards will flow.
  11. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Christine vs Carissa vs Lisa

Never had from Carissa. Christine was my favorite, possibly due to more enjoyable preliminaries to get me in the mood (i.e., DATY). Also, she seemed more into it. Never had BBBJ from Ana, but the CBJ was very enthusiastic and enjoyable. It's hard to compare BBBJ to CBJ, but I would love to try BBBJ from Ana to complete the comparison!
  12. oldfart35

oldfart35

Christina vs Carissa vs Lisa

I have to say the new girl gives a better bj. Any thoughts? Lisa's may be the best though. Never had it from mom.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  13. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Christine

Had another session with Christine. Pretty much same as last. Didn't push the envelope, probably should have tried (in the heat of the moment, the worst she could say is NO, don't think she would get offended).

Maybe next time.
  14. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Vanessa (for Ace)

As I said, I'm not big on travel, but if you want a REAL massage with just HR, I would recommend a 90 min session (that way massage time is > travel time). As a first time client, there was no question about what was going to happen. The overall massage is sensual but therapeutic, and the end was great. Even has a shower now, which is good for the oils she used. I would have gone home and vegged out on the couch for an hour if I had the time. Didn't rush me into the shower or out the door.

Any more questions about Vanessa, post in the other threat and I'll reply there.
  15. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Thanks guys...I appreciate the quick response and probably will save my money unless I find myself a little closer to the neighborhood. On a side note, I just saw Hawkeye review the Vanessa that is notorious for her great hj's. Is she worth a 45 minute trip? I heard she's not much in the looks dept.
  16. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Ace

Tough question. I'm not big on travel, and I would tend to agree with Kramer. It is "old reliable" for me, but your preferences lean towards Lisa (curvy), while mine are towards Ana (reliable/mileage/chemistry). I don't think I'd recommend going out of your way, but if you're in the neighborhood absolutely. I never expect too much my first time anywhere, but a good rub/tug is a guarantee (and I like that you can get a shower before & after if you want).
  17. kramer

kramer

i don't think it's worth the trip. there are other places with latina's that are hotter and easier to get fs from.
  18. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Can any of you regulars tell me if this place is worth a 45 minute trip? I've been following this thread and couldn't tell if these reviews are glowing or if this place is just "old reliable" and one of the betters ones available to a local.

If it is worth it, who is the better choice to make an appointment with, Lisa or Anna? I love latinas and don't mind a mature latina. I like curves on a latina and it sounds like Anna might be too small or thin? Who do you regulars think I would like better?
  19. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Float

I've only had FS with Ana, have had BBBJ with Lisa and Christine, don't know if that is standard or we just hit it off.
  20. kramer

kramer

i didn't know they offered FS.