Flushing AMP's

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by nyguy, Jul 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. eggy

eggy

Melissa?

Where is this place in Astoria?
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I seem to remember doing the exact same thing at Jane's.
  3. NYCBoy

NYCBoy

Is the tip at Jane's any different than next door at BH?

At BH, I just give 60 at the end of the session. Never a clue as to the house fee. At Jane's I give 40 to the house up front and a 30 tip at the end. Am I tipping too much or too little? I'm pretty sure that it is one or the other.
  4. Woody

Woody

Jane's alumna Melissa is now working at a place in Astoria.

This place advertises in the Queens Tribune as Licensed Full Body Massage by Oriental Massage.

Woody from Woodside
    on the FAN
  5. cubb

cubb

[
    Binhar Barber Shop
    37-29 Main Street
    2nd floor
    886-5764

Actually it's Jane HAir Plus Salon
    718-321-9422
  6. Woody

Woody

Blossom AMP

I went there twice. Saw Linda and not-Linda.

HR both times. Little else on the menu.

Large outdoor signage on mostly residential street. Either legit or trying to appear legit.

More non-workers than workers in waiting room. Never a good sign.

I was told they close at 8pm, but were going to go to 10pm in near future.

Better deals elsewhere. Pass 'em by.

Woody from Woodside
    on the FAN
  7. Asianboy

Asianboy

AMP on Blossom Ave

Just wondering if anyone check out this place? Thanks
  8. Justin Thyme

Justin Thyme

Thanks for the tip, guys

Thanks to the recent tips here, this newbie had an excellent time tonight with Lulu at the place on 35th and Parsons. Real pretty gal, nicely mannered, and I think what helped build it up was my 20-minute wait, with her, in the front room while two other middle-aged punters were finishing up in the two main rooms.

Nice place when you compare it to others, especially for a manhattan guy like me who's used to just the completely straight FS places with covered-only BJs.

Thanks, guys! And a special thanks to Slinky for continuing to do a great job hosting this board.

-Justin
  9. Slinky Bender

I think it's only about 1/2 mile walk. "Only" - I guess that depends on how much you are used to walking.
  10. schwenko

schwenko

The closest (not close) subway stop is the #7 line, Main St, Flushing station. But this leaves you at Roosevelt Ave/Main St. You would need to walk north and east; say north on Main St to Northern Blvd, then east to Union, then north to 35th Ave, and east to just before Parsons Blvd (north side of street location).

I would say it was a 15 minute walk, or more. Don't know about the buses. Probably just as fast to walk.
  11. ahandshake

ahandshake

Does anyone know what subway stop or bus stop would be the closest to this location? I am very unfamiliar with the Flushing area except around Kissena Blvd.
  12. ahandshake

ahandshake

Hello Randy,

Could you please provide ethnicity of the girls you mentioned?

Do you know that these girls offer these services because you experienced them, or did they just offer (or did you just ask :)?

Thanks,

Natlee75
  13. Randy Randy

Randy Randy

Sorry for the delay in replying. My place of business has instituted a firewall, preventing my access to UG.

Slinkybender, you are absolutely correct about this place. And yes, Nancy was disappointing, though she still provided BBBJ.

Parking-wise, I've had good days and bad days. One thing you do *not* want to do is park in the little lot that's right in front of the building.

It is at the opposite end of the block that the back of Flushing High School is on.

It is an Asian AMP. I believe the boss is a woman.

The BBBJs are, in some cases if you read the review correctly, TC. By TC, I'm assuming this to mean that you are able to fire off into the mouth, regardless of whether she swallows it or not.

Finally, I too have wondered who is paid off to allow this place to continue operating.

RR
  14. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Residential neighborhood, near a school.

Who did this place pay off to stay open?

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  15. Slinky Bender

If it's the place I'm thinking of, there is a school across the street ( and down a bit ). If you go at a time when there is no school, you should be able to park in front of that ( it's a long block, but not too bad ).
  16. Flying blind

Flying blind

Heading north on Parsons (i.e., away from Northern Blvd.) will take you into a residential neighborhood where parking should be easy.
  17. billyS

billyS

Slinky;
    I guess I should have asked "Is this an Asian MP?"
    Anyway, how about that parking situation. Being in Nassau this is probably as close as going all the way to exit 62 for Osaka or Hawaii. Last time I was in Flushing was when Cherry Valley was on Kiessina Blvd.
  18. Slinky Bender

"Is this an Asian Amp?"

Are there non-Asian AMP's ??????
  19. eggy

eggy

billyS-
    I don't pretend to know a thing about this place but I just did a search on the provided phone number and it seems to be registered to an asian name... FYI
  20. billyS

billyS

Nice Review Randy. As anIsland boy growing up on the Nassau/Queens border traveling into Queens for a BBBJ sounds good. It it to completion or do they just do it till they roll the condomn on? Is this an Asian Amp? The names you mentioned lead me to belive they might be spanish or black. Also is there parking near by? Thanks.