Flushing Nail Salons

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by FlipMo, Feb 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. krzys99

krzys99

Pinga,
    How about the fee for the foot massage part and the tips?
    A buddy of mine could really use the excellent foot massage.
    Thanks.
  2. pinga

pinga

Oops, I think I left that detail out. It was $25 for the pedicure and well worth it. I might go back again.
  3. DVDMASTER

DVDMASTER

how much was the fee?
  4. pinga

pinga

Sorry Flip, like a true monger I can't just sit around and wait. I was in Flushing the other day looking for best airfares for the Philippines trip and I had to stop by this nail place. Well guys, I don't think that its the kind of place that we are looking for. Place looks and is legit. The lady( only one there ) that serviced me( now don't make assumptions ) looked Filipino but is Korean. Her name is Sunny and she is very nice,40ish,decent body ( I would probably do her if I was horny;then again I am always horny) and very friendly. She gave me an excellent foot massage and pedicure. I was so relaxed that I fell asleep and when I woke up , I realized that I had been there for almost 1-1/2 hours. We spoke a bit and I mentioned my upcoming trip to which she suggested some travel agencies to go to. She even called one place and asked the agent for a fare for me. I did not get to see the rest of the place but there does appear to be a back room or area. One more thing a guy was present but he stayed in this back area.
  5. Hot4Azns

Hot4Azns

Good call on waiting till AFTER Easter. lol!
  6. FlipMo

FlipMo

Not you Pinga, you have to save your $$$ for our trip to the Philippines! One visit to this Nail Salon / Foot Massage Place would be equal to AN ALL NIGHTER in Manila! You do the math. :)

TWO MORE WEEKS!!!
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2006
  7. pinga

pinga

Ok, who'll hit it first ? you or me.
  8. DVDMASTER

DVDMASTER

not yet,will try soon.very soon!
  9. HC1973

HC1973

Hey DVDMASTER, did u try this place out yet? Happened to drive by yesterday and saw a "Grand Opening" sign up on the handrail. The neon signs were all lit up still at about 9 pm.
  10. ak1968

ak1968

Do you thing that this thing may happen in 7 train too?

There are two woman in the full bus, one sitting, the other standing and holding a kid. The standing woman: “Can I have your sit?”, sitting woman “no, I am pregnant”. She do not look like pregnant, so the standing woman ask: “how long you are pregnant?” the sitting one respond “1/2 hour, my legs still shaking”. LOL
  11. DVDMASTER

DVDMASTER

i,m going to try next week.i think it might be koreans only.the entire block are korean owned establishments.
  12. HC1973

HC1973

There is a small sign in the corner of the window says they do foot massages... not the neon sign... your right, that says pedicures and manicures I think. Haven't been there... but on one occasion I say 2 guys outside... one went to the door and someone cracked open the door after he knocked or rang the bell. After whoever opened the door saw him (and I guess recognized him), he signaled for the other guy to come down to the door (he was waiting on the sidewalk) and they both quickly went in. I think there is definitely something going on!! I've called the number on the window but no one ever answers... even un-blocked numbers. Anyone got some info... or maybe willing to take a hit for the team??
  13. DVDMASTER

DVDMASTER

did a quick recon of the place today.it's in the basement level.you are right about the darkened windows,only the neon signs were on.but it only mentioned pedicure & manicure nothing about the foot massages.anyone been to this place yet?
  14. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

Isnt that a Korean joint?
  15. HC1973

HC1973

On Union between Northern Blvd and 35th Ave.
  16. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I need to make another run soon.
  17. pinga

pinga

I need my toenails to be done and could also use a foot massage. Which corner of Union is this place on? south of NB OR north of NB?
  18. HC1973

HC1973

I've seen a nail salon in Flushing with some possible low down activity... but not sure. Place is on Union St. near the corner of Northern Blvd. I've seen some guys going in kind of on the down low... so leads me to think there may be some activity going on there. I tried calling the number on the window of the place but no one ever answers... and the front windows seem to be blacked out all the time... just the their neon sign on. Sign says they offer foot massages. Anybody got some info on this place?
  19. nabbeun

nabbeun

i dunno i've seen some kgirls go to get the manicure/pedicure every excuse they get (ie, chipping nails)...
  20. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

Not many nail salons in Flushing because Asians don't usually get nails done except for weddings. Asian nails are not as thick and wide as non asians so less work needed.