Flushing spa

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by myh, Aug 8, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ewnekmagahai

ewnekmagahai

is this joint near the park?
  2. genius

genius

I think he means he is oriental. Although Asian is now strongly preferred (by the politically correct - that I imagine are most of the guys on this whoreboard who are plugging the AMP girls,opps- women, that are trying to pay off their snakeheads) but myh doesn't seem to have a problem with it. But hey, what do I know, I'm just a goyim honky.

o·ri·en·tal
    n.
    Persons native to Asia or descended from an Asian people. The usual objection to Oriental meaning “eastern”is that it identifies Asian countries and peoples in terms of their location relative to Europe. However, this objection is not generally made of other Eurocentric terms such as Near and Middle Eastern.

PS Nice review Myh
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2006
  3. ark123

ark123

You mean you are asian, not oriental, like a rug.
  4. myh

myh

yes, it is on R street near to the cross street of P, on 2 floor. They seems pretty cautious, even I am oriental, they still asked you who is the guys refers you.
  5. pinga

pinga

myh, my friend, you have a way with words. Seriously though I would never give money up front to some guy that claims to know some place if he does not get me tru the door. Once in, I would pay him. Lucky for you that you are "oriental people" or you might have not gotten in. Any clues as to what street this place would be in?
  6. genius

genius

Gee, if you posted the guys name and the address of the place you would save the guys on this board who want to go there, $40 also. Just a thought.

PS. Are you an "oriental people"?
  7. myh

myh

Today, I tried to do some hunting. I went to the WJ and do randomly on calling elmhurst again. got the one with last 4 digits 6688. Located at corona.Very nice apart building. Inside is very clean. It seems like 2 bedrooms apart, but only have one girl and the girl is 40's something ....total damaged is 100...not really recomended..better stay at home. I look around the room and saw that she has 3 cell phones-3 numbers...all the phones I think is in services. Because she charging it.

Finally, I looks at CL ads and found flushing incalls...call them and they said 180....decided to go there and the guys told me to wait in the corner of the street. I waited for 15-20 minutes than he showed up and asking for $40..the 140 is for the fs. It is late already, so I decided to give him and he showed me the place, he said they only accept oriental people and when I went inside the ladys asked me who bring me here and I told the guys name so they let me in. It is a saloon on the front and 3 massages with 2 shower places. House massage is 40, if you want HJ, BJ or FS you add more...I choose all...fs...They have 5 chinese ladys, ages around 25-40. Pick the one name miki...she told me she was 25, but i think may be 28's something. Took a shower than go to the room, she asked me if I want to do massage first and then fs. I told her up to her, then, she said is better to do the fs then the massage. the girls attitude is very nice, she lets you do all but no DATTY, you can play with your fingers...on her. LFK is allowed. environment is not really clean, Finally, we don't have enough time for massage, We spent about 45 min more on R&T, K*ss***g, F***k and she asked me if I want massage after my jhonny erupted, I just told her no for this time, we just chat and hugging. She told me usually its take 45 min massages and 10 minutes for Jhonny. I was just smiling to her, anyway it was her suggestion to take care my Jhonny first. Finally she gave me the name card.Total damaged is 180 (40 is given to the guys that showed me the place)....I will go there again but this time of coures my tot damage will be 140....god dammm....

Do anyone have any info for flushing.....interesting to know thats why I started this thread....
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2006