Flushing Street Walkers

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by EddyBearNY, Jan 2, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bighard20in

bighard20in

Was driving thru Farrington at 5:15pm and saw a WOC and if I had the time I would of picked her up but I did. Will drive around tomorrow to see if she still out
  2. h50

h50

Recently?!?!
    thetips likes this.
  3. MongerNinja

MongerNinja

This area went dead recently
  4. bighard20in

bighard20in

Was on Farrington behind a mini van who spotted a woc and stop at the light by the k tv place. The girl was walking over and then she got close and he took off she was yelling no wait stop. I think because she then rush over and a lot of cars was out. She was ok looking
  5. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Tall strung out bsw that I think I described before walking on Linden in front of the projects around 9pm
  6. Gavvy Cravath

9:15 pm - bsw standing in parking spot carved out of the ice. Pretty enough, loosely curled weave

Not sure why she wasn't moving or walking , made eye contact, she was working. With a client, however...
  7. Gavvy Cravath

Solid 6 with F-cups makes her a 7.5
  8. Gavvy Cravath

The school safety league was bowling tonight, but I think one of our friends was ordering a soda from the lady behind the counter. Kind of strung out. Could have been with the school safety league, not sure.

As for the Whitestone Lanes - the adorable Jackie is no longer there. A solid 6 with huge F-cups is working now. Wish I could rap with her.
  9. genius

genius

As far as "not sure why I do this to myself" are you referring to picked up mother in law or the I "missed the exit" U-turn trick? (joking -of course - I assume both)

I've had similar with SO or my kid in the car or if I simply didn't have enough time to take advantage of a potential situation. I think human condition is that the what could have been experince is always better than the actual.
    Gavvy Cravath and edsonline like this.
  10. Gavvy Cravath

And of course...not sure why I do this to myself...picked up mother in law from Riverdale around 9:45. On way home, I "missed the exit" and had to get off at Linden to make a u-turn ;)

Nothing on Linden, but coming back up on Farrington , I stopped at the light by the shopping center and not 10 feet from my car in front of the car wash is a bundled up white or Latina sw wearing glasses. She was thick (could have been the bubble coat). Mom in law was in the back , so sw thought I was alone and signaled to me...damn...I had 50 to spend too
  11. Lowlows18

Lowlows18

I remember in the summer time there was a hot lsw over there.. big boons and all. Nice personality also period She gave me her number it was a Florida number but you never picked up nor does she still pick up
  12. Gavvy Cravath

Here last night, here tonight

Nothing going on :(
  13. Gavvy Cravath

Nothing out here - 9:00 pm - Wednesday
  14. Walter1271995

Walter1271995

I feel like there only there for a few and then they leave
  15. bighard20in

bighard20in

Well I around the area at 11:30pm and no one was around.
    Walter1271995 likes this.
  16. Walter1271995

Walter1271995

Thanks for the intel, wish I could of been there , luckily I am off today so if you see anything again , please post, I am on Long Island so it takes 40 mins to get there so the early the better
  17. Gavvy Cravath

Murphys Law:

Went to Prospect Park with the wife and kids today. Went to Riverdale to pick up my mother in law after. Crossed the Whitestone Bridge and went to the 24 hour car wash on Farrington. Car was filthy. 8:30 pm, an hour ago.

Thick, pretty Latina or white SW across from car wash. Yeah, she was working. Closer to Northern on Farrington a pretty bsw. Ugh. And I was with the family.

Not only that, they didn't armor-all my tires!
    vad1, WizardOfAhhs and Walter1271995 like this.
  18. Gavvy Cravath

Ok, left the bowling alley and went to McDonald's w a client. (I don't eat fast food). Guy was sick as a dog, threw up all over the place (apparently had hernia surgery after Christmas and still can't eat).

As we left McDonald's, bundled up black girl smoking a cigarette right outside the door. Saw a guy in his 30s arrange something for "when I come out" and she said "Hopefully for you I'll be here".

Ok looking.
  19. Gavvy Cravath

Dead last few passes by.
  20. Gavvy Cravath

It's dead. I'm at the mobile now , but I'm going to make a run back up Farrington