For those that are mourning Hawaii, take heart!!

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by ramstein, Nov 25, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ramstein

ramstein

If you look under the Rules section.....you can find a thread called code words and acronyms.....It'll explain everything.....
  2. adamt1

adamt1

im new to this forum, can someone tell me what bbjjc and cbj stand for, we need a forum to explain what all these abbreviations mean,thanks
  3. ramstein

ramstein

I liked hannah's rimming.... but her breasts were too hard, and she had some masculine qualities about her that made me suspicious. But, that's just my observation.....
  4. littleguy

littleguy Gold

5. toma

toma

Hanna

'eh, littleguy, did my fond memories of Hanna get you wondering?
  6. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Any recent info on Hawaii ? Is it still open ?

Is Hanna still there ? Are the others ramstein mentioned ?
  7. ramstein

ramstein

Re: thanks Ramtein

Swenko is right, just tell them that you saw there ad in the queens tribune. Also, the queens tribune is a gold mine for finding these places. Good Luck and happy hunting.
  8. schwenko

schwenko

Laudanun-
    They advertise in the Queens Tribune. Or tell them Jake sent you!
  9. laudanum

laudanum

thanks Ramtein

[ramstein]
    If memory serves be correctly, their phone number is 359-1339.

[Laudanum]
    What can I tell them if they ask where I heard about them?
  10. ramstein

ramstein

BG, did you try asking Michelle or Judy? I've never gotten a BBBJTC from lulu as my post states. Only from michelle and judy.
  11. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Ram,

I never got BBBJTC from the place on northern blvd. She always gave CBJ and when ask said no that's the other reason I stop going their.
  12. ramstein

ramstein

If memory serves be correctly, their phone number is 359-1339. I know what you mean about not being able to find the place easily. My best advice would be the when you get close, park your car and walk because the number for the building is difficult to locate. They do offer BBBJTC(I think I paid the girl 60) but the girls are not as pretty as the girls in 886-9696 location. And if you read my above post, you can see that they also offer BBBJTC and are a lot EASIER to find because they are located off of Northern blvd. Anyways Happy hunting and good luck...
  13. pedsaf

pedsaf

amp on 35th

Being a Long Island boy, I must admit my driving in queens leaves alot to be desired. However, i have tried to find this amp that is near 35th st over near parsons. I do not see such an address. I dont mean to sound stupid but like i said driving is much more simple in good ole suffolk county, unfortunately cheap bbbjtc are not. Please help out.
  14. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

ram,

Have you try the place on 35th?? girls are like older but still fun. I had bbbjtc several time already and multiple cup of coffee.
  15. ramstein

ramstein

You know, because of that I've only seen her twice. But I'm constantly surprised at the number of repeat visitors she seems to get. But you know, for an AMP girl she is attractive. Anyways biggod, have you tried the Korean AMP on kissena that I posted about. I'm waiting for somebody to try it out and take one for the team. If you frequent AMPs in the Flushing area why don't you give it a try?
  16. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Ram,

I saw the photo because I ask loulou and she show me pic's of the other girls that's when I decided to try michelle. The only thing I hate about loulou is she won't let you touch her nipples.
  17. ramstein

ramstein

I have no idea. I'm curious to find out myself. I actually didn't know that there were pictures but I remember commenting to Michelle a while ago that they should expand their advertising into the net. Maybe they took my advice. In any case, I found them listed in the Queens Trbune.
  18. RY200S

RY200S

Where can I find the pictures?
  19. ramstein

ramstein

You know. One thing that I've learned over the years is that you can never trust photos for an asian agency. I've seen maybe one or two asian agencies on the internet that actually provide real photos of their girls. Anyways, that aside, for the services and attitude it's a good bargain. BTW biggod, Judy is the least attractive of the three in terms of looks but the couple of times I've been there she out performed both Michelle and LouLou.
    Happy Hunting.
  20. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

The girls in the photo does not look the same. I'll tried michelle pic show a girl prettier then real person. Never tried judy yet. But it's a great places for the price.