Forget about BBBJ, who can Deepthroat?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Bill Furniture, Aug 9, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Thank you, Julie.
    take care HP
  2. Julienyc

Julienyc

It has been way to long, I do hope to see you soon. Bridgett has asked about you as well as Beverly , and I of course love your visits
  3. Julienyc

Julienyc

Hot Puppy , I love your name and I think under that paranoia there is a hot puppy just waiting to wag his tail and come to Julies, all jokes aside, I guess I should not have reacted at all because everyone here in New York knows Julies is a reputable trusting place to get a guality session at a great price. Many years in the business and a solid gold reputation due to our respect and respected privacy.

If you ever come to Julies , always know that you will have complete privacy and unless you want a double I will not sneak in and wait for the moment when everything heats up and jump in. But with a name like Hot Puppy , Cum on. I know there is a horney dog just waiting to cum out. I hope we can meet someday and laugh about your paranoia, Any way you are always welcome and will always find our place a nice one.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Hotpuppy, Julie's girls do outcalls on occasion too!
  5. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

To Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy,

I have always enjoyed both your comments and reviews on this Board. You are quite the man. Wow-your last post to Julie was both honest and to the point. I admire you for stating that it would have been best to correspond with her privately. A bold and gracious step by you.

As for Julie-I am still anxiously awaiting for the day that perhaps my dream may come true.
  6. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Last comment on the matter

Julie,
    First of all, I never accused anyone of using any "devices" to observe sessions at Julies. All I asked for was an explanation of your statement( which I will quote here for the last time):
    " I watch to see what I like and I wait till things are heating up and I go in and join in. " Thats all, no attack- if that is how it was perceived, I cant help that. I think I was careful to avoid an attacking tone.
    Thank you for responding to my comments, although answering them in reverse order of their posting date sort of confuses things, but no matter. I will accept that unless you are invited, you do not watch any sessions, even though this does not square with the above comment. Again no matter, I am satisfied with what you have explained. I agree that incall is not the pathway to pleasure for me, which is my loss as your establishment clearly offers lots of great choices, good customer relations and responsive management. Finally, I realize that I should have taken my concerns to you privately to begin with as to avoid what has gone on in this thread. Im sorry if i caused you any distress.
    take care HP

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 08-16-2001 at 09:47 PM]
  7. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response To Julie

Julie,

As is always the case-you certainly put this thing to bed. I have heard you have a real gift for doing that in several very enjoyable ways. Having had the opportunity to visit your lovely establishment-I am quite sure that all that you did is both straightforward and of high quality.

Now, as for your comment about having a thing for Roosters-wow are you getting me excited-wink! wink! Little Miss Hottie. After last evenings posting about my make believe dream of your entering a session between Elanya and me-and then making use of your non-gag reflux technique it kept me tossing in my sleep all evening. And now-you state you have a thing for Roosters-how much can this Poor Rooster take. Mercy on me sweetie-you have hit my sweet spot. Stop all of this teasing. I am going to have to steer my auto over 90 miles out of its way to pay you and Elanya a visit real soon. Oh well-I guess another sleepless night just dreaming about what may be for real some day soon. I sure hope that I can cockadoodledoo at the break of Dawn.
  8. Julienyc

Julienyc

If invited in ,I'll watch,
  9. Julienyc

Julienyc

I would stick with outcall , Incall can get pretty wild ,like a big party. girls running around , Julie just opening the door and coming in for a few moments. Lola grabbing you when you are on your way out. Beverly smiling and offering you a drink, Vicki asking you how your day is going , moans of Domino heard faintly through the walls, and yes music playing in the background. Cameras ?? No sorry there are none,
  10. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Response About Julie Entering The Session

I am an animal lover and I have a thing for Roosters
  11. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: from direct observation

thank You so much for setting this guy straight , I would love for you to come and search each and every room HUMBLE , and if Lola sneaks in and attacks you , I will not be held responsible. If I sneak in and attack you I will be held responsible. You know I have no gag reflex.
  12. Phantom

Phantom

Candie,

I really didn't expect you to accept my offer. And you have no need to be sorry for anything. :D
  13. Phantom

Phantom

GOD, I love a woman who speaks her mind.
  14. candie

candie

Phan,

Thanks but no thanks. If I made you assume I was meaning I was the best I am sorry.

I will learn to be more careful from now on.
  15. Julienyc

Julienyc

16. Phantom

Phantom

Hey Candie,

I'm more then willing to volunter my time for you to put your money were your mouth is. :rolleyes:

Here's the deal, I'll meet you for an hour. If you don't provide me with the single best French lesson I've ever had, it's free. If you are the best, you'll get your fee plus someone who will extol your greatness for speaking French. I've seen some incredible girls from around the country, some are legends in speaking French.

How about it Candie?
  17. candie

candie

scans for her name to be mentioned next to best bbstuff... hmmm must be yet another oversight...
  18. Phantom

Phantom

Well, I guess you escaped without being eaten alive. :D
  19. wimpy

wimpy

I'm almost afraid or embrassed to answer?!?!? But, I'll take yes for $200.00. And the answer is?????
  20. Flying blind

Flying blind

Hey- howdcha know? My jag is gold with big black spots. ...And fuzzy dice.