Forget Obama, UG has real tax relief in store for you. Party April 15th.

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Slinky Bender, Jan 28, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Rockontop

Rockontop

So...was 2014 the end of the UG party era. When I was married and couldnt attend our own 'industry' events and post-show late night private parties. That and being in in a form of show biz that we regularly welcomed ladies from the adult world. All forms, dancers, providers, etc were always used and welcomed on the air...in complete anonymity. The beauty o couldn't'tf radio with no simulcast. Everyone was hotter, sexier and the stories steamier. Trust me girls didn't need much help, if any in the looks and body departments. If they came from clubs, just the high standards ones with the hottest girls, same with the pro's. Top notch....all the way. God I missed bout on So much, I still would have been there, but could not trust some of the a-holes I worked with. They'd do anything to take your place on the air, like it was that easy.

Anyway so...is the party era over and do I have to live vicariously thru others posts and memories.

Either way thanks all who attended and shares about them, some great stuff.
    Well...cheers to the next party!!!

Rock
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

This is not the place for a discussion of other parties having nothing to do with this one.
  3. nylust

nylust

I am still kicking myself for being away (death in family) during the last party. I never heard about the earlier ones. Are there any crazy TS play parties going on these days?
  4. hmocha

hmocha

Those parties in the day were so much fun. Would totally love it if there was another one.
  5. Cheeksonface

Cheeksonface

Never been to one, but I would love to attended!
  6. nylust

nylust

We need another party. It's time. We made it past 2012 and the Inca's, Mayan's and Aztec end of world. Time to party like we're past it all.
  7. Scott68

Scott68 I hate UG and i wont post here again (under this h

Unfortunately, this was ages ago. No glimmer of any UG party anytime soon.
  8. lonewolfx

lonewolfx

Will there be another party later on? I just have to give a very good excuse to my wife... looks fun!!!
  9. fairemily

fairemily

That will save me from having to go buy a new dress :)
  10. pudgy.in.the.middle

pudgy.in.the.middle banned

To quote John Belushi...

toga!...toga!...TOGA!...TOGA!...TOGA!...TOGA!
  11. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

12. superwoman01

superwoman01

Hi HawkEye65, Agreed tangents can be fun!!!!
    Yes we have not had the pleasure of meeting but I do look forward to doing so and having you check out the-I mean my "Hard" ass! LOL! Hugs & Kisses:) Agreed tangents can be fun!!!!
  13. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you (or your butt, so no comments yet), but I just saw a very old post of yours and I'd almost say you were a hard ass (and possibly have one, of course meant as a compliment)!

Just a fluke due to a spam post in a dead thread (http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=880045#post880045), but tangents can be fun sometimes.
  14. Retoxicate

Retoxicate

We had actually been in another part of the room and moved around quite a bit. Exploring my memory too much will only re-traumatize me, lol.
  15. <<<<<juvenile response

heh heh she said shoving down and throats and I completely lost focus.
  16. billyS

billyS

The way I remember it you were already on the couch when I came walking over with my 'date'. She had been blowing me in the kitchen and I decided I wanted to fuck her so we went over to the couch and you were just finishing up. I might be wrong though, I'd have to go find the post.
  17. Retoxicate

Retoxicate

I missed that part as I was with tattooed asian kim in the group room.
  18. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

I think if anything there was more posting by women at the beginning.
  19. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

The only time it would be considered inappropriate is if it could be construed as a an posting by proxy for a friend.
  20. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

You really should have gone to the second party.

Although if you saw the 6 TS's gang banging a girl on stage at the first party and it didn't elicit more than a yawn from you, you ARE jaded.