Fort Lee Bummer

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by pony66car, Dec 31, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. coreman

coreman

2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Pony-

Thanks for sharing. Another less that high quality place in NJ. Seems like the good ones continue to get further and further apart.
  3. pony66car

pony66car

Went by the new place that replaced my ATF Jersy AMP on Lemoine Ave yesterday. Guys don't waste your time. I should have known when I was greeted by a young but pretty unattractive attendant in a lab coat. I commented about how they changed the place since I was a regular at previous place. Figured, Hey you never know....

Massage was very professional with a sheet always covering me although she did massage skin to skin just kept other parts coverded, no table shower offerd so I am not sure if they still have it...On the flip I realize that the door was left open during massage...When I flip I ask her to please close the door and she giggles and keeps on massaging my legs. After a while I pull down the sheet to expose Mr. Happy and she promptly recovers. She says all done...I point to Mr. Happy she giggles and walks out of room and finally closes the door.

I gave her a $10 tip and told her and another attendant that I will not be back...

Anyway, save your money and keep searching for the Holy Grail...

Happy New Year, Pony