Four-handed Chinese Massage

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by sakatz, Jun 12, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. conyc

conyc

But it's not the same. Went back a couple of months ago, Terry's new partner is plumper and a little older. And no more bbbj from Terry while the other is massaging. She's a bit hesitant. As she informed me, this new girl is from the same village and she's worried she'd gossip of what she did, thus bbbj's can only be had if you opt only for Terry and not 4-hand.
  2. new guy

new guy

google "asian 100 delights" ads in BP and **********
  3. saviorautomatic

saviorautomatic

Are they advertising anywhere?
  4. aquarian

aquarian

she still has the same # from last year
  5. ballys20

ballys20

Same number? Or has she updated it to the 21st century?
  6. aquarian

aquarian

Terry is back in business.. a couple of blocks away on 9th and 48
  7. fenderjazz

fenderjazz

that would be a sad state of affairs... thanks for the info... how was it??? If i do get in I'll be sure to post...
  8. nikko63

nikko63

I was there yesterday maybe they are not taking new customers??
  9. fenderjazz

fenderjazz

still there

Hi I've been trying to get in touch with terry and haven't had any luck and was just wondering if they were still there. I saw a post from not too long ago but with how things have been going... well you know.

Thanks for the help
  10. Pandyon

Pandyon

been here a few times. Terry & Lisa every time. Never seen rose. She's not "hot", but there is something very sexy about Terry. Never done FS. Every time I'm leaving I look over at Terry and think, "Damn, why didn't I go for FS??"

Last time I was there, they wouldn't let me leave for a few minutes, watching the door. And Terry mentioned that they'd had a few problems. So be discreet!
  11. Jordan

Jordan banned

So who is up batting ? Terry & Rose or Terry and Lisa ?
  12. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

fwiw.. the ladies DO monitor the boards.. and I'm not sure about giving out neighborhood local.. nice ladies.. fun.. always work very hard for me.. as much fun as it is with 4 hands.. I prefer one on one.. the ladies are cool and fun. I havent been there in a few mos.. too busy in queens and nj.. but I will return.. be safe
  13. flagship

flagship

Made a appt. today and headed over for the 4 hand massage and when i get there i get the same story about there being another monger. WTF 2nd time i get this story. Should have just told me that only one girl was available instead of wasting my time. Will have to scout out other places.
  14. ricelover

ricelover

I've been there a couple times. I happen to find Terry and Rose both pretty cute. Rose has nice big very full blow job lips .... very sexy. Both are thin with smooth clear skin. Terry is quite tall and uses her sexy eyes to flirt and tease. As previously mentioned great attitues and very friendly. To me they are both worth the trip. I've had the full menu from both and have been very satisfied .
  15. shredbeach

shredbeach

Terry and Rose

Been there a few times of over the past year or two. Very friendly indeed. During the first time, it was really hot outside (like 95 deg) and I was the first session of the day. Being new, I really didn't know what to expect but I had read some great reviews here so I was fairly confident I was not going to waste $. They met me outside since they were on their way in and I went to the room while they got ready. I was a bit bummed that they offered me the shower with no "help"--self-service only. Cleaned myself anyway to get the sweat off.

Then it got better. I take off my clothes and am sitting on the table when Terry walks in with no top. "Sorry, it's too hot outside." No apology needed! I pushed my luck and said that she should feel free to take everything off. She laughed and told Rose the they had a naughty boy there (in a playful manner). But she told her to take everything off too. And no mention of extra $$. Cool. The massage was pretty good. I never opted/payed for a full nude massage before let along a 4-hands deal so this was great. Roaming was unlimited and having both hands full while being tugged was a new and refreshing experience. Oh, and two cups too. Friendly talk the entire time.

Price as advertised 60+30+30.

Reading other threads, I know FS is on the menu but unfortunately I'm not into that.
  16. flagship

flagship

Made a appointment with them today. Had both Lisa and Terry. The massage was so so but both ladies gave me the hr on the flip. They were both very friendly. The damage was 60 for the massage and I tipped them both 30 each.
  17. njguy08

njguy08

Terry & Rose

In my opinion, Terry is the better looking one. Originally I was quoted $200 but have now pay $100 (please note this is for one not both ladies) and does not include $60 for the massage.

On a scale between 1 and 5, I rate them a 4. They are nice and very accomodating.

They are on the corner of 51st and 9th. 917-681-9667

Note: They are rumored to watch boards ;)
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2006
  18. njguy08

njguy08

In either case I was the winner ;)
  19. Jfox987

Jfox987

How were the other services? Was it worth it?

Rose, or maybe it was Terry quoted me 100 for FS only with her, I did not partake.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
  20. firecracker

firecracker

Given that their ad is no longer on CL, is it a violation of something or other to ask for contact info?