Four Season's SPA - Flushing

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by handi76, May 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. anon1970

anon1970

Just got back from 4S. Got greeted by sunny. The price is still .70 fyi. TS was good, washed all over <EG>. Great massage really worked the kinks out from my back. Kind of short soft touch but was acceptable. Paid some attention to lil' anon and the boys. On the flip, massaged all over and teased somewhat to bring up the level of excitement. I was feeling very good by now and was raring to go. No haggling on tip she just went to work. Very good touch, roaming UTC but was rebuffed from releasing her girls but I didn't take no, so I eased her back and saw and touched up north. South was only OTC but was okay by me. After a "mug", finished up the session with more relaxing massage and was over the hour but not charged. Donation was .30. Over all good price. Sidenote, the place came alive after my shower cause I heard the bell ring like three times. Any UGers went there tonight around 9pm?
  2. quinine

quinine

I went and saw Candy last Friday. The last time I was there they did not have those stupid wood inserts to prevent the door from closing.. I had a very nice massage and the whole time I was wondering why I was able to hear things in the hallway so clearly. On the flip I notice that the door is ajar a couple of inches. I asked her to close the door because I am not a fan of publicity. She tells me that she cant and points out the wood door stop. Now at the end of the massage she is giving me the light fingers by my crack and balls, so I am at attention already. She starts with the I cant do "that" using the motion in the air, claiming that she will be fired. I said its ok and that I am not going to tell anyone. She lubes the hand up and does the HJ like a champ and cleans up with hot towel. I was a little disappointed since I was hoping for more but whatever. I dont think I will be going back as long as the door stops are in place.
  3. bigtop

bigtop

Four Seasons

The 'Four Seasons' sign is not visible from the street level unless you are on the stairs walking down to the spa entry. Once down the stairs the entry door is to the left. Have been to this location twice. Saw Candy the first time petite/30-something. TS/Massage/HR all average - there was some UTR touching permitted. Doors to the rooms are kept slightly open by a wood insert in the upper door jamb during sessions. Said mamasan did not want doors closed and does not approve of 'extras'. Went second time to see if anything else might be on menu -there wasn't (different provider but got the same rap).

Tried to get info on some other places based on the local newpapers which might be of interest - spent an afternoon hunting with NO success. (Went into one place on 40th Road (from WJ) which is not even worth discussing).
  4. ahandshake

ahandshake

There's a place on this block called the <something> and Tui Na Leisure Center. I think it actually has an arrow pointing to a basement location (if I remember correctly which I may not at my age). It seems a bit out in the open and upfront to be anything but legit...

I was in the area yesterday but forgot to bring the address and phone number with me. I walked up and down the LONG block first looking for something that said "Four Seasons Spa" and then trying to figure out which entirely Chinese sign represented it.

That block has a lot of places that seem like they could be interesting locales but there are just way too many people around in a residential area to be buzzing doorbells...
  5. homerjay

homerjay

Thanks Fellas

I am a noob on here, and afterhaving read for roughly 5 minutes, I found your posts on 4 seasons. I will have to give em a call friday. Thanks guys.
  6. Cabeza

Cabeza

Diamond is closed for good. Number has been disconnected, too.
  7. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

Diamond Spa has been closed for a while so decided to check out Four Seasons today. Called for an set up an appointment. Hannah gave me table shower and washed my cock very sensually. Massage was pretty good, on the flip as soon as she started to play with my cock, she opened her mouth with my cock just an inch away. All I had to do was say yes and I could've gotten bbbj. I don't go for bbbj so I opted for a slow, sensual hj. Some roaming under clothes allowed. I was apple to play with her nipples a bit. I did hear one of the other girls moaning in tone of the other rooms, was curious what was going on. Hannah works every day so I might go back and see what else is on the menu.
  8. mrdon1

mrdon1

seems like two or three...no choice given
  9. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

I will check out this place this weekend. As far as parking goes. After driving around for almost 20 mins, I found plenty of parking across College Pt. Blvd. I don't like to park near an AMP in case the joint is being watched by LE.
  10. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

How many girls they have working in this joint? Do you get to choose your provider?
  11. mrdon1

mrdon1

went around 4 pm friday....basement loc across from public lot...had very avg older asian who almost dod not offer hr. will def not return....
  12. prettynifty

prettynifty

Went around 12 pm today, parking was difficult, but the place was easy to find. Down the steps, rang bell and was greated by Jane. Mid 30's, 6 looks, 5 body. Lead to room, which was very clean and their were two lockers to store your things. This was my first time w/ a ts and I have to say, was great. She dries me off and back to the room. Massage was exceptional good. Walked on my back and every inch was tense free. After 30 mins of hard massaging, she did little fingerpats and its very sensual. On the flip, she does lite touching and eventually she focuses her attention down there. Not even a word and she did her thing. Tugged, popped and she got a hot towel for clean up. I still had 10 mins left and she still continued the massage. Overall, very clean place, nice atmosphere, 70 house and 20 tip. Probably will return if I feel like driving around for 30 mins for a spot.
  13. anon1970

anon1970

I stopped by tonight hoping to see Han*** again. She wasn't there so mama gave me the TS and massage. DON"T HAVE HER GIVE THESE TO YOU!!! SHe spent way too little time in the showe and way too much time on my back... Literally working on my back!!! Sh*tty light touch. No build up whatsoever. She had the nerve to tell me I only had 5 minutes left on the clock! Give me a break!!! I just got up and gave her twenty for the massage and walked out. I'm sure she'll remember me next time. If any of you guys go, make sure you don't get her.
  14. donmattingly

donmattingly

.70 house is ridiculous. Especially for 40 year olds. Them, not us, haha.
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2006
  15. anon1970

anon1970

West Garden never gave you slippers... Not when I went there, tho. Always felt skeevy walking around on bare feet, even in a place like WGS.
  16. vornado

vornado

no they are not strict at all about appoinments...pretty much the same rule for diamond applies to here but the lack of selection unlike diamond is not my cup of tea
  17. choch

choch

yeah diamond has been closed for at least a week or two... they tend to do this... hey is four seasons strict aboutthe appointment thing? i liked diamond becuase you coud walk in
  18. Open Mind

Open Mind

let us know if someone has a better experience but otherwise, I would have to agree that 100-110 sounds high for a standard HR place. This is now into west garden and NY spa territory which are fairly high end places with steam, sauna, slippers, etc.
  19. anon1970

anon1970

Went tonight. Had Han***. Face 7 body 7 enthusiasm 10. She was the same girl who gave me the TS. All I would like to say is that she was very enthusiastic about the finish... I don't know why others had a so-so time. I would go back again.
    On a sidenote, stopped by Diam*** before I went to 4 Seasons. Their light swere on but door was locked. No stickers from the "Finest" so I don't know what happened.
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2006
  20. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

I'm might have to give this place a try. Is it any different from Diamond Spa? Btw, Four Seasons advertises in the Queens Tribune as well, ad says they're open 9am-2am 7 days a week.