"French" Boycott

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nycjx, Feb 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jp1064

jp1064

2. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

I'd like to quote Reagan. Nancy Reagan:

"Just say 'no' "...
  3. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

Anyone notice?

These faggot, stink, pussy, shitbag french cocksuckers would like to have a hand in reorganizing the new government of Iraq.
    They didnt shed a drop of blood or lift a finger to oust the old regime, now they'd like to profit from the new one.
    The only useful thing they provided was the example they gave to the Iraq military on how to surrender before the fight even starts.
    They can go fuck themselves along with the human shields, wanna be hippie protestors, susan sarandon, tim robins, all the baldwins and the like.
  4. pjorourke

pjorourke Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

I think its just a good punch line in search of a joke.
  5. pjorourke

pjorourke Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

Yeah but the only people in the US who buy those cars wear earth shoes and are professional anti-war protestors.
  6. footy3

footy3

It didn't really, I just found the list when i went looking for it, took 2 minutes, I must've spent an hour looking for the damn rectum joke though!! LOL
  7. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Posted over time about getting pussy. LOL! That list must have taken an hour or two.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2003
  8. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

You left out those masterpieces of automotive engineering, Peugot and Citroen.
  9. footy3

footy3

JIMYDR 365
    Footy3 232
  10. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I see you have alot of free time on your hands.
  11. footy3

footy3

Boycott the French

I am in favor of a boycott of French Companies. I have not started this thread to discuss the merits of my position, but to assist anyone sharing my belief in doing so. In that regard I found the following list of French Companies selling products in the United States. I would ask that anyone please add any companies to this thread that I have not included. FWIW I am of French Heritage and am embarrased of it, but I only consider myself American and thank God my Great Great grandparents had the foresight to leave that F***ing country.

ACCOR - TRAVEL, TOURISM AND CORPORATE SERVICES (OWNS MOTEL 6, RED ROOF INN, NOVOTEL AND SOFITEL)
    BIC - PENS, LIGHTERS, RAZORS
    CHANEL PERFUME
    CHEESE, LABELED A PRODUCT OF FRANCE
    CHRISTIAN DIOR
    CHRISTIAN LACROIX, LEATHER GOODS AND FASHION
    DANIEL CREMIEUX - MEN'S CLOTHING
    DANNON YOGURT
    DOM PERIGNON CHAMPAIGNE
    DRAKKAR NOIR – COLOGNE
    EVIAN BOTTLED WATER
    FINA GASOLINE STATIONS
    FRONTLINE - FLEA AND TICK PREVENTIVE FOR DOGS, OWNED BY MERIAL
    GIVENCHY PERFUME
    HACHETTE FILIPACCHI NEW MEDIA - THE AMERICAN PUBLISHING HOUSE OF FRENCH LAGADERE, PUBLISH MAGAZINES LIKE MARIE CLAIRE, ELLE, CAR AND DRIVER, AND ROAD AND TRACK
    HEARTGARD - HEARTWORM PREVENTIVE FOR DOGS OWNED BY MERIAL
    LANCOME MAKE-UP
    LE COQ SPORTIF, SPORTING GOODS
    LOREAL MAKE-UP
    LOUIS VUITTON
    LVMH-DONNA KARAN INTERNATIONAL
    MAGELLAN - GPS AND OTHER NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
    MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD - CLOTHING AND APPAREL
    MICHELIN TIRES
    ONDEO/NALCO CHEMICAL - WATER TREATEMENT AND SWIMMING POOL CHEMICALS
    PATRICK SHOES
    PAUL SABASTIAN - PERFUMES
    PERNOD RICARD SA-SEAGRAM SPIRITS
    PERRIER SPARKLING WATER
    PUREVAX - CANINE PREVENTIVE MADE BY MERIAL
    ROSSIGNOL SKIES
    SOCIETE GENERALE
    SODEXHO
    SOFITEL HOTELS
    SITRAM, FRENCH-MADE COOKWARE
    SPARKLETTS - BOTTLED WATER OWNED BY THE DANONE GROUP
    TOTAL GASOLINE STATIONS
    U.S. FILTER CO. - OWNED BY VIVENDI ENVIRONMENTAL COMPANY
    VIVENDI-SEAGRAM AUDIOVISUAL
    WINE AND CHAMPAGNE, LABELED A PRODUCT OF FRANCE
    YVES ROCHER, FRENCH COSMETICS
  12. A HOVA

A HOVA

DAMN FRENCHIES

I HATE ALL COWARD ASS FRENCHIES

SAC RE BLEU (WHATEVER)
  13. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: jackhenry

Once and awhile real inspiration is presented.

Thank You.
  14. panzerhund

panzerhund

I enthusiastically second that!
  15. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: jackhenry

I'm a LEGAL citizen, that’s who the fuck I am. Not somebody abusing the freedom and liberty this country offers to everybody who comes here.
    Read the post before you shoot your mouth off. I said CONTROL the borders, not stop immigration.
    People who overstay their visas, or lie about their agenda here should be tossed the fuck out.
    I also said WELFARE, I did not refer to people who work. I do however speak of people who scam the benefits this country offers to legitimate citizens. No, I did not collect any freebies from this govt. I worked for everything I have, and when I was too young to work, my family provided for me from the living that they EARNED.
    I've spent a very large portion of my life serving this country and I ask nothing in return. I did and do what I do because I appreciate the freedom and liberty this country offers. I earned my right to live here, no scam, no freebies, no looking for loopholes to abuse my rights as a legal citizen. And if and when I decide that I hate my country as much as everybody else screaming from the rooftops, I wont stay and hate my country, I’ll leave and go somewhere else. Untill then, I have the right to self preservation as an american citizen, the persuit of life, liberty and the persuit of anyone who threatens it.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2003
  16. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: jackhenry

17. panzerhund

panzerhund

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: jackhenry

18. poolane4

poolane4

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: jackhenry

I assume you were born here, right? when did you start working? I assume not the moment you were born, right? so, this government pay for all you living shit expenses til you can fuck.
    NOW, what do immigrants do once they are in this country? WORK! they contribute to this country the moment they are in the place.
    so, who the fuck are you to whine about immigrants?
  19. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: jackhenry

Bosnia & Kosovo were completley under the control of NATO, not the UN, not the US, but NATO.

Can you tell me what could be done to be safer than we were before 911? Theres no good answer for this.
    We do what we could. I GARUNTEE you that the next attack will not be by commercial air. Air travel is in fact safer, not fail safe, but safer.. We COULD be safer controlling the borders more effectivley, but the liberal politicians insist that we let anyone in who wants to come, and then pay for thier medical care and welfare.

Are we safer? To some extent we are. We're only as safe as long as we keep the bad guys dead or locked up and monitor places and things that you would never want to allow to be monitored.. As long as there are bad people, nobody is completley safe in a place with total freedom. Lets think about it. You might think that a country like Singapore over does the big brother thing and is cruel with it's punishments. But know what? The crime rate there is miniscule compared to most of the free world because they keep cameras on every street corner and because crimes like drug trafficking are punishable by death. The good law-biding citizens of that country never have a problem with the law and enjoy as much freedom as anyone. The only freedom that they lack is the freedom to hurt others. I have no problem with that, but most civil libertarians would cry like bitches if we ever tried to make our country as safe as thiers.
    But to be totally safe, we have to in fact KILL the bad guys that we're aware of and not treat them with kit gloves like we have been doing. IMHO, the american legal system should be ignored in cases of national security. Non citizens and enemies of the state should have no american civil liberties comming to them.

You cant blame Bush for security the way it is, Clinton would not have done any better and Bin Laden was also an asshole durring willie's watch.
  20. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

Was it Jacque Cerac who said, "War means failure"?

He is, in fact, an authority...