From an F-18 Pilot

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Reel Deal, Feb 12, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bigguy49

bigguy49

Now if W would stop farting around...

... and get on with it, we'll all be better off. To the Navy pilots and all who themselves in harms way - Thank You, THANK You, THANK YOU
  2. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

yeaaaaaaaaa ill go in on it..oh wait i was dreaming
  3. SINATRA

SINATRA

Jesus Dondee..........thats a Tony Bennet song.
  4. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

I don't think so. "I wana be arround to pick up the pieces...."
  5. cfl

cfl

good luck and give it to them ragheads
  6. vegasjim

vegasjim

I feel exactly the same!
  7. SINATRA

SINATRA

Anybody wanna go partners in a new Fast-Park with me? I hear downtown Baghdad will be a prime location for a parking lot in the near future.

We can be good sports and let 'Ol Saddamie park cars.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2003
  8. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

BWAAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA, There was even mention of keeping a supposed terrorist incarcerated for too long, saying that he should be released, because he wasn't a POW

I must edit, O.K. I'm not going to search through all the threads that were written here in the past year to prove myself right, or wrong. It seems to me that most liberals want to wait for the bad guys to kill a bunch of american citizens before taking care of said bad guys. If it walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, 9 times out of 10 it is a duck, those, to me are pretty good odds. Fuck those Jihad screaming scumbags.
  9. John Blackthorne

John Blackthorne

Excuse me?

I cannot recall any liberals objecting to killing terrorists.

Please show me where this has happened.

JB
  10. SINATRA

SINATRA

Great letter. Fuck the Ragheads where they breathe.
  11. Psychosis

Psychosis

That is a fantastic letter but like the previous poster be ready for the attack from liberals.
  12. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

(*&%&^% picture...) :^(
  13. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

14. mepee

mepee

great letter. i stand and salute you, good luck....thanks
  15. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

Great letter, but you better get ready for the liberals to attack with their baby killer bullshit.
  16. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

(This is circulating among the Navy and USAF aviation crowd...)

Dear Terrorists, I am a Naval Aviator. I was born and raised in a small town in New England. I come from a family of five. I was raised in a middle class home and taught my values by my mother and father. My dad worked a series of jobs in finance and my Mom took care of us kids. We were not an overly religious family but attended church most Sundays. It was a nice small Episcopal Church. I have a brother and sister and I am the youngest in my family. I was the first in many generations to attend college.

I have flown Naval aircraft for 16 years. For me the flying was never a lifelong dream or a "calling," it just happened. I needed a job and I liked the challenge. I continue to do it today because I feel it is important to give back to a nation which has given so much to me. I do it because although I will never be rich, my family will be comfortable. I do it because many of my friends have left for the airlines and someone has to do it.

My government has spent millions to train me to fly these multi-million dollar aircraft. I make about 70,000 dollars a year and after 20 years will be offered a pension.

I like baseball but think the players make too much money. I am in awe of firemen and policemen and what they do each day for my community and they just don't get paid enough.

I respect my elders and always use sir or ma'am when addressing a stranger. I'm not sure about kids these days but I think that's normal for every generation.

I voted for George Bush not for his IQ but because I like him. I think I made a pretty good choice.

I tell you all this because when I come for you, I want you to know me. I won't be hiding behind a woman or a child. I won't be disguised or pretending to be something I am not. I will be in a US issue flight suit. I will be wearing standard US issue flight gear, and I will be flying a navy aircraft clearly marked as a US warplane. I wish we could meet up close in a small room where I could wrap my hands around your throat and slowly squeeze the life out of you but unfortunately you're hiding in a hole in the ground so we will have to do this a different way.

I want you to know also that I am very good at what I do. I can put a 2,000 lb weapon through a window from 10,000 feet up. I generally only fly at night so you may want to start sleeping during the day. I am not eager to die for my country but I am willing to sacrifice my life to protect it from animals like you.

I will do everything in my power to ensure no civilians are hurt as I take aim at you.

My countrymen are a forgiving bunch. Many are already forgetting what you did on Sept 11th. But I will not forget, and my President will not forget.

I am coming. I hope you know me a little bit better, see you soon...sleep tight.

Signed..... a US Navy Pilot