"Fuckin' you,girl,is like stickin' my dick in the wind..."

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and Entertainment' started by greyfox, Jun 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. greyfox

greyfox

This line has been goin' through my head ever since I wasted my time and money on a young stripper a few weeks ago.In case you don't recognize it,it's from "Bad Fuck", Blowfly's parody of Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes hit "Bad Luck".WTF is Blowfly,you ask?In the mid 70s I got turned on to Blowfly's records as party music.Parodies of funk hits,original James Brown style grooves and assorted nonsense lyrics that were consistently raunchy,tasteless,rude,politically incorrect and stupid like a fourth grade dirty joke.In short perfect UG party anthems.I was partial to original funk grooves like,"Shake Your Ass"(Girl in the beige you got me comin' all over the stage from watchin' you...Shake your ass!!,Girl in the red....) and my ATF,"It Ain't Easy to Dance with a Hardon".I recently turned some kids in their early 20s on to this stuff and they were shocked that something this nasty(in an innocent way) was actually 30 years old.Unfortunately,a lot of this stuff has been out of print for years.But now in the miraculous digital age this cultural legacy may be preserved with file sharing.Blowfly fans all over the world are digitizing their old vinyl.
    The kids at work download shit and burn "new" Blowfly CDs for me on a regular basis now.

Blowfly