Fucking Condom Broke - BBFSTC

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by jrman66, Jan 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tesla

tesla

Redneck Rapist in Truck?

Wasn't there a guy strong arming AMPs in NJ a while back?
  2. jp1064

jp1064

[​IMG]
    Johnny Yuma was a rebel.
  3. Lep-is-Gay

Lep-is-Gay banned

Giving that Jake is the way he is... hes a reble with no cause... just leave him alone till his dead... hes a fuckup
  4. Spawn

Spawn

You really may want to consider lightening up. This is not a great board for the thin skinned.
  5. jakedangle

jakedangle banned

You pissed on the interior door panel of your truck? I don't believe in flaming anyone for what they honestly believe.But that is a really stupid comment. You and everyone else knew what I was saying. That was a piss poor attempt at be being funny . Or a good attempt at being ignorant
  6. edrag0n2k

edrag0n2k

Tractor Story?

Hey isn't that the 'Tractor Story'.....
  7. dudester38

dudester38

Re: Condom Broke

You pissed on the interior door panel of your truck? :)

(sorry, couldn't resist... :) )
  8. Spawn

Spawn

Half Monger, half broken English back worker. Holy shit the karma that you would be dealing with. At least if you have a daughter, she would be able to go to work with mommy. On the back training.
  9. Lep-is-Gay

Lep-is-Gay banned

why the fuck would anyone want to cum inside the whore, regardless if they never see her again. And have your child live and be born if not with any diseases, born to a whore and become a fuck up for life. Who gives a shit if your trackable or not, why would anyone want there son or daughter to become a fuck up being born to a imported whore. I wish that to nooone, no less my own kid.
  10. fumpton

fumpton

Re: RE: condom broke

and then you felt like raping her.

Then you should have also paid her for the fuck

She says no, you still stick it in, that's rape. Even if it a girl working at an AMP.
  11. sexpert

sexpert

Re: Re: Re: Re: Condom Broke

oh please, its impossible to track down unless u payed by CC which is a nil chance at an amp.
  12. genius

genius

Re: Re: Re: Condom Broke

I guess you never heard of something called child support?
  13. sexpert

sexpert

Re: Re: Condom Broke

Yea thats another thing,..... why would one pull out? If you already took all the risks there is no way can a man escape a warm inviting pussy , especially BB and especially since its just a provider who you dont give a shit about.
  14. Woody

Woody

The only thing I don't believe is that he pulled out.

Woody
  15. Lep-is-Gay

Lep-is-Gay banned

I wouldnt even let a skeevy whore who fucks all day put her mouth on me.. no less .. dudes looking to die, what can ya say???? Guy needs a wife or girlfriend rather then trying to get the "real feel" from some imported whore who fucked a bunch of guys before him and who knows, maybe a few others did the same thing before him.. nothing like getting some cum on your dick from the guy before you :)
  16. jakedangle

jakedangle banned

RE: condom broke

Rape? When was the last time you heard of someone who paid a whore to suck his dick get charged with rape? I'ts really pretty simple . If she didn't want to play she shouldn't take the pay. Also how seriously do you think LE would take to somebody reporting a rape from an AMP? And to DAI DAI Lun You don't know where the AMP is it might the one you frequent if you know what I mean.
  17. fumpton

fumpton

Re: Re: Condom Broke

Yes
  18. sexpert

sexpert

IONOS, dont know about the rest of you guys but Im not believing it.

BTW, isnt that considered rape?
  19. Bayboy

Bayboy

Now you know why jake dangles......................
  20. fumpton

fumpton

I'd rather call you suicidal.