fucking horror show!!!

Discussion in 'New York' started by mcalandra, Jan 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ecpaul

ecpaul

PREACH THE WORD!!! I couldn't agree more...shit happens we all take risks when we put our money and dicks out there. Sure we can take precautions but nothing is guaranteed...nothing is. I rather shave a few years off of my life and enjoy it rather than live the bland life some of my coworkers and friends are.
  2. Psychosis

Psychosis

So true!
  3. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Eventually we all will.

Like living till 70 to die from cancer or heart attack is any better than living to 68 and dieing from too much pussy?
  4. Psychosis

Psychosis

YOUR GONNA DIE!
  5. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

im not sure about the period thing now...its just how i remembered it...as far as a mother who has aids...and doesn't transfer it to her baby....i know someone personally....its just like 'some' moms smoke crack and 'some' babies aren't born addicted.......i'm no doctor...std's...i K-N-O-W about...all this other crap...is a big ??????? .......i even called my best friend in canada who was in the same class with me....and she thought the same thing...im not implying they teach that in canada....im just saying...our teacher was loopy and her english wasn't the best....she also said we should never have sex cuz it feels like a bulldozer ripping you apart..( which is a big part of why i waited till i was 16!!;) )...thats what i get for paying attention!!!!
  6. remsenst

remsenst

Isn't the major discharge during a woman's menstuation the same thing, kinda sorta, that McDonald's puts on their McMuffins? Yes, the unfertilized egg. So, another reason pregnant women do not menstruate during pregnancy is that there are no unfertilized eggs making their way from an ovary down into the uterus. Hormones released from carrying a fertilized egg regulates this and prevents the release of eggs from out of the starting gate.

I am interested, and have no knowledge about, the occurence of a baby born hiv- to an hiv+ mother. I would have thought it was a certainty and I'm amazed it's not. Tell me more.
  7. mcalandra

mcalandra

thanks Luc....by no means am I hung like a mule either, but never experienced that before

I thought I was pretty well educated about risks, but when you have a "scare" it really helps to review the public information including statistics....

I really am not too worried anymore, but was quite freaked out yesterday...

Thanks for all the good advice
  8. Lucrob

Lucrob

mcalandra:

The good news is that you have been trying to educate yourself since this encounter. If you're going to be hobbying then you are doing yourself a disservice if you aren't better educated. In the grand scheme of things, some blood on a condom is not a big deal. Of course, YMMV as to what constitutes a big deal.

One more thought. I am not massively hung at all but I have caused a bit of tear during CFS, from time to time, with SP's. This resulted in a little blood on a condom. Just some extra info for the future.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
  9. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

pardon me if THAT statement was not correct...i just remember mrs tran...my lovely 400 year old philipino health teacher with a turkey baster and a straw doing a very odd presentation in front of our class.....i was and have been under the impression that we do not menstruate during pregnancy because it somehow flows through the cord to feed the baby instead of coming out the usual way......true or false...thats how i remembered it....that statement could be as insane as my teacher but hey...i've been known to be wrong ONCE OR TWICE..ha ha!!!! if i am i appologize...middle school was a LONG time ago...im NO spring chicken!! have a nice day to all!!
  10. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

...i didn't think i'd have to point out the obvious...we ALL know it gets its nourishment throught the umbilical cord..(the way it eats)....i was keeping it simple...for men who don't want to hear ALL the details.....anyhow.. i'm not here for credibilty ...i'm here for biz and entertainment!! have a nice day dear!!
  11. NoName2

NoName2

Amy, I've been quite entertained reading your posts and threads over the past few months, but you have just lost all credibility with this ridiculous statement - you can't seriously think this is true, do you? Its amazing to me that someone who seems to be so aware and concerned about health issues could make such an ignorant statement - where on earth did you hear this from? It sounds like 16th century medicine. SOmeone here has a legitimate concern about a health issue and hoping he can find some trustworthy advice - you have just shown that you can not be taken seriously.

FYI, as anyone who took health classes in 7th grade knows, when a woman ovulates, her uterine lining fills with blood to prepare itself to carry a fertilized egg - when the egg fails to be fertilized, the uterine releases the blood that is lining its walls. The reason there is no period during pregnancy is because the uterine wall retains its lining for the fertilized egg and therefore doesn't realease the blood. The baby doesn't 'eat' anything - it gets its nutrients through the umbilical chord - it does, later in the pregnancy, swallow amniotic fluid, but it does not 'eat' blood. Get your facts straight.
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I dont know much about these women, or how they operate, but from the little conversation I had with a few of them, I get this.
    They get to America, know very few people, come here to earn, cause whereever they are from, they are a dime a dozen, here, they can earn.
    They work long hours, make little money, and the rest they send back to their families, who live right at poverty level.
    Maybe I have them pegged all wrong, but I dont think many of them are thrilled with what they are doing.
    Its just a way to earn big money fast, otherwise, theyd earn close to nothing.
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

ofcourse its going on. Thats why the girl is fucking her last customer right until her flow is heavy enough that no customer would stay.
    Shes a money machine for someone.
    Im sure they time their visits around their menstrual cycle, but I guess some girls get early suprises.
    you do not know if you have any tiny abrasions on your dick, and if you are that concerned, you will have to keep up the blood tests.
    Nothing is safe.
  14. robnotbob

robnotbob

I know that's why you posted...but the session (minus the red condom) sounded so much like one I had with a visiting provider a year or so back who posts on CL and eros under different names that I had to ask.

Wasn't her per your "rhymes with..."
  15. mcalandra

mcalandra

thanks gern thanks amy....she said she was 25...frankly she looked younger.

And she was sweet. Granted the visit was short and nothing special, but was enjoyable until the clean up!!!
  16. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

good morning gern...happy new year....
    i think she was just embarrassed...maybe she was young???!!! i didn't see an age...but i have said the same thing in my younger days....
  17. gern777

gern777

mcalandra-

don't think there's need to worry. Amy brings up a good point. What's bad is EXCHANGE of fluids, which apparently there was not. True you "could" contract herpes from something like that, but if she's a carrier you'd get that from her normal female secretions. The fact that it was her blood, which is what seems to be worrying you, does not matter in that case.
    Chill, but again ...testing is a good thing and you can get it done cheap and anyomously.

Not saying you NEED to get tested...just putting it out there.

Here's what's really disturbing about your post...

SO you put your dick in her pussy, pulled it out and there was blood on it...
    and she says IT DIDN"T COME FROM HER?????

Absoloutely Ponderous.....
  18. mcalandra

mcalandra

did not realize that was going on....figured the Brazilians were pretty independent

More imprtantly, (for me at least) you have not commented about my experience so I take it that it does not sound like i have much to worry about?

Regardless, I am going to take another break from hobbying....
  19. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

be safe, these girls are being handled, and I didnt care for the way it was done at all.
  20. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

there are alot of so called brazilians advertising on eros visiting LI, melville area.
    Ive seen 2 or 3 of them over the past year. While they all are ok looking, its a totally mechanical, unenjoyable visit.
    These girls, and yes, I do believe florida area codes as well, south miami has Brasilitis these days, are, I really believe this, are trapped and forced into the game.
    One skinny pretty girl I met 2 years ago, gave me mediocre service.
    A promised tip, she gave me a decent bbbj.
    when I left, I gave her a few gifts I had brought along.
    She had tears, yes tears in her eyes she was so grateful, and she said she was so hungry, I said comeon, Ill drop you or grab a bite of food with you, she said she could never leave the room, shes not allowed to leave the room.
    When I got there, she was in the bathroom, another woman answered, and asked me for the money, I refused ofcourse, explaining I dont pay someone when that person is leaving, yada, yada, and reluctantly, the handler left with a puss on her face. I was going to walk, but the girl was skinny and pretty enough.
    So i give her the gifts, a cheap pocketbook, marilyn monroe on the cover of it, some makeup shit, hair shit, she looks like a kid xmas morning, and when she says she cant leave, she starts holding me around my neck kissing me asking me to stay longer, noone else is coming, she wants me to stay.
    I thought it was sad and pathetic almost, but I knew the score, and didnt need broom hilda walking in in the middle with her boyfriend and hitting me with a bat.
    I never booked another one with those area codes.
    And the woman on the phone, sounded so sweet.
    thats all I can tell you, there are enough legit girls working for good agencies, I dont chance these indies anymore.

there are 2 other hotels I saw them at, not on 110, but close by, she also gave me the wrong hotel, and I had to drive 20 minutes to the right one.
    Days inn maybe....long hotel with the office right in front, then 2 long wings. dump. And Extended stays but a different one. much nicer. They are never at the hilton on 110.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2006