fyi- ny dolls bait & switch

Discussion in 'New York' started by cowboy1676, Feb 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Hot4Azns

Hot4Azns

Never went back though...

At the time.. it was a treat as it was my last unemployment check that went to spend time with her. =)
  2. Bandaid

Bandaid

There was an conditioning psychology experiment years ago where a pigeon was being taught to peck at a little switch to get a treat. When the pigeon only got the reward ocasionally, it learned to peck the right switch more often than when it got the treat every time. Our peckers seem to work the same way. Even if we only occasionally get what we paid for, at least some of us come back.
  3. Hot4Azns

Hot4Azns

Hmmm... I had a positive experience with Tianna of NYDolls back in 02. Cute lil filipina thing.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

because the photos look good.
  5. knight76

knight76

Ok there's something I don't get here. NYDolls has been posted here to be baiting and switching since 2001 (and who knows how many years before that) so why would any of you guys would want to even dare try them?
  6. ricarddo

ricarddo

I recall that in the early 90's I made an appointment with an incall place that was in a high rise residential building in the West 50's, based on a photo of a beautiful girl I had seen in their ad in Screw magazine. When I get in the apt it obviously was not the girl in the photo but I went thru with the appointment anyway. However that was the last time that I visited an incall place. For me they bait and switched themselves and every other place like them in NY forever as far as I am concerned. Since then I have only seen part timers.
  7. flagship

flagship

way to go. to think i was going to give them a try.
  8. remsenst

remsenst

Way to go, Cowboy. I'm proud of you.
  9. wyot1

wyot1

nydolls bait and switch, again..

booked barbie, black chesty, turned up to find white flat chested girl.

walked away.

avoid them like the plague
  10. cowboy1676

cowboy1676

I guess NY dolls just lost a bunch of customers, so mission accomplished, but I'd heard such good things about barbie that I've got to wonder whether that is all bs and if not, why she would work with this agency?

Anybody actually seen her??

/cb
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Sinatra-thanx for the good laugh, I needed it.
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Re: fyi- ny dolls bait & switch

DITTO, great line.
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

She may not even work for them.
  14. Casper

Casper

Loved that line. Good post CB
  15. Toreador

Toreador

NY-Dolls B & S

I used them over 1 yr ago & same thing happened to me. Evidently this is a long time policy. It's amazing they can do this for years & are still in business.
  16. nypete

nypete

I've had exactly the same b&s experience with them. Too bad, since Barbie is a firecracker.
  17. Mxaah

Mxaah

FUCK THEM ! !

They just lost a prospect customer
  18. Crankmaster

Crankmaster

I set up a Bachelor party using NY Dolls 2 years ago and the same thing happened. I don't remember the names, although I am sure they are not there anymore. One of the girls was the one from the photo on their site but the other was the ugly smelly step sister of the girl in the photo. I mean ugly and smelly!!! We had to ask her to leave the party she smelled so bad. The other was nice and several guys were quite happy that night!!!
  19. rjhjs

rjhjs

The same thing happened to me as well. I walked out the door and the phone girl called me back and told me she recorded the telephone number and I was on their blacklist and never call them again. That was fine with me. Too many others out there.
  20. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Way to go Cowboy! NY Dolls just Bait&Switched themselves out of an appt.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2003