Gang Bang Party

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by hardrobert, Sep 7, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

and now she's gettin 150!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god help us all. wait, maybe that's her age?
  2. hardrobert

hardrobert

and THAT is when she is doing greek!

Methinks closer to 80!!
  3. RuffToy

RuffToy

Heard she gives a great gum job.
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

Nasty Patty is still alive and working?

She's got to be close to 70 now.
  5. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Btw, nasty patty is advertising on the CL
  6. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

i barely remember going there once. the women were on a nasty patty level. i just jerked off watching one get gang-bagged then left. at least none of my stuff got stolen.
  7. hardrobert

hardrobert

I remember the old Acquiesce, from several of its locations. The last one was downtown east side, before that downtown westside, and several decades ago there was one on the upper east side I think. That was the best one, with the best looking women. I remember one that used to take on several guys at the same time, top and bottom (and when managment wasn't looking front and back as well) and was a squirter. While I think she was a "house girl" she was certainly enthusiastic and into what she was doing. The last places went downhill and at the end the women were down right scary - But you generally could do 2 in an evening without any extra charge.
  8. daengman

daengman

Could'nt find the post for tonight's party, but the one for last week is still up.

Seems like the now defunct "Acquiesce". Afterall, any swingers event that admits single men will have few if any couples show up. Both the price structure and the hours are consistant with the old "Acquiesce".

The old Acquiesce was not that bad. It was a place that a monger could go and hang out for several hours in an environment where the principal activity was fucking and sucking and eating, some of which was out in the open. If a guy worked at it, usually 2 pops were do-able. The girls there weren't 10's, but usually middle of the pack. Almost all guys there would find 1 or 2 girls attractive enough to want to fuck, guys would just have to wait their turn.

The best part of Acquiesce was the fact that it was beyone the reach of LE. You paid your money up front to be admitted to a private party not to have sex. The fact that there were horny girls there that wanted to have sex with many guys, well that was just a happy coincidence.
  9. hardrobert

hardrobert

Has anyone attended one of these? They seem to have a CL addy most every day.

Reply to: pers-203978402@craigslist.org
    Date: 2006-09-06, 10:58PM EDT

SWINGER’S / GANG BANG PARTY

PARTY – THURSDAY SEPT. 7TH.

6:30PM-11PM